Victorian Home Renovation by Moloney Architects
Moloney Architects recently completed a renovation and extension of a Victorian home situated in Ballarat, Australia.
Description by Moloney Architects
The brief for this renovation and extension project was to create a modern gallery-like space that could sit comfortably at the rear of a large Victorian house. We successfully applied for a planning dispensation to allow the new works to match the existing home’s 4m ceilings. The new kitchen, dining and living spaces are organised around a single curve that runs from the north-east to the south-west corner of the extension.
Photography by Hilary Bradford / Craig Mitchell
- Prenzlauer Berg Penthouse by BERLINRODEO
- House in Ketchum by Lloyd Construction
- Campo Belo Apartment by Julliana Camargo
- Morumbi Apartment by Julliana Camargo
- 1940s Remodel by Nic Owen Architects
- Alise Apartment by Oksana Dolgopiatova
- Three-storey House in Iran by White Cube Atelier
- Apartment in Taipei by Ganna Design
- House in Lyon by Claude Cartier Studio
- Home in New Orleans by Mann Designs