Victorian Home Renovation by Moloney Architects
Moloney Architects recently completed a renovation and extension of a Victorian home situated in Ballarat, Australia.
Description by Moloney Architects
The brief for this renovation and extension project was to create a modern gallery-like space that could sit comfortably at the rear of a large Victorian house. We successfully applied for a planning dispensation to allow the new works to match the existing home’s 4m ceilings. The new kitchen, dining and living spaces are organised around a single curve that runs from the north-east to the south-west corner of the extension.
Photography by Hilary Bradford / Craig Mitchell
- Allen Key House by Architect Prineas
- House in Brescia by Claudia Pelizzari Interior Design
- Berkshire Residence by MATHISON | MATHISON ARCHITECTS
- Underhill Residence by Bates Masi Architects
- Kits Beach Home by Form Collective
- Residence in Windsor by Brininstool + Lynch
- Casa AB by e|arquitectos
- Nalu Boutique Hotel by Studio Saxe
- Cozy Loft by ONI Architects
- Ascaya Residence by SB Architects