Victorian Home Renovation by Moloney Architects
Moloney Architects recently completed a renovation and extension of a Victorian home situated in Ballarat, Australia.
Description by Moloney Architects
The brief for this renovation and extension project was to create a modern gallery-like space that could sit comfortably at the rear of a large Victorian house. We successfully applied for a planning dispensation to allow the new works to match the existing home’s 4m ceilings. The new kitchen, dining and living spaces are organised around a single curve that runs from the north-east to the south-west corner of the extension.
Photography by Hilary Bradford / Craig Mitchell
Products You May Like
- Cottage by Guy Hollaway Architects
- Rose House by JRSconsult Architects + Engineers
- Townhouse Extension by Parasite Studio
- G2-House by Architect Show
- Future Contemporary by Studio In2
- House Redesign by Stuart Osman Building Designs
- Bondi Townhouse by The Designory
- Delray Beach Home by Lesly Maxwell Interiors
- Savona 18 by Cibicworkshop
- Chateau Beach by Meridith Baer Home