Victorian Home Renovation by Moloney Architects
Moloney Architects recently completed a renovation and extension of a Victorian home situated in Ballarat, Australia.
Description by Moloney Architects
The brief for this renovation and extension project was to create a modern gallery-like space that could sit comfortably at the rear of a large Victorian house. We successfully applied for a planning dispensation to allow the new works to match the existing home’s 4m ceilings. The new kitchen, dining and living spaces are organised around a single curve that runs from the north-east to the south-west corner of the extension.
Photography by Hilary Bradford / Craig Mitchell
Products You May Like
- Contemporary Residence by AMG Project
- Kyra Residence by Isabela Gasser
- Dnipro City Apartment by Tobi Architects
- Tuna Puna by Dasmod Real Estate Developments
- East Hampton Waterfront by Kevin O'Sullivan + Associates
- The Barnhaus by Residential Attitudes
- Residence G by W&Li Design
- Apartment in Kiev by U-Style
- Multigenerational House by One SEED Architecture + Interiors
- Luxury Residence by T&T Architects