Victorian Home Renovation by Moloney Architects
Moloney Architects recently completed a renovation and extension of a Victorian home situated in Ballarat, Australia.
Description by Moloney Architects
The brief for this renovation and extension project was to create a modern gallery-like space that could sit comfortably at the rear of a large Victorian house. We successfully applied for a planning dispensation to allow the new works to match the existing home’s 4m ceilings. The new kitchen, dining and living spaces are organised around a single curve that runs from the north-east to the south-west corner of the extension.
Photography by Hilary Bradford / Craig Mitchell
- Crisp House by Robert Nichol & Sons
- Noe Valley House by IwamotoScott Architecture
- Merilyn House by The Little Brick Studio
- ACP House by Candida Tabet Arquitetura
- Apartment in Hsinchu by HOZO Interior Design
- House in Chiswick by BASE
- Apartment in Rome by Brain Factory
- High-tech Apartment in St. Petersburg by AlexLoft
- Onella Residence by TAO Architecture
- Hudson River Park by StudioLAB