Pingtung City Home by House Design
Completely redesigned by House Design, this inspiring single family residence is located in Pingtung City, Taiwan.
Description by House Design
The old house has been in southern-land of Taiwan over fifty years, we consider the interlayer which block the sunlight and view as a turning point instead of disadvantage, therefore, we kept the historical intermediate layer room and torn down the wall to make the sunlight, plants, and water to be seen in every space in the house. The dark, crowd place have turned out to be the space full of sunlight and the sense of multi-level.
We also remained the old windows frame which tore down from the old house to create the new-formed wall which plays a important role in the process which transformed the deserted terrace to the new-formed garden.
Photography by Joey Liu
- Apartment in Hsinchu by HOZO Interior Design
- Grotta Azzurra by Shiang Chi Interior Design
- In’s Cafe by Ris Interior Design
- Cubic Cave by Ris Interior Design
- Apartment in Hsinchu City by Vattier Interior Design
- Van der Vein by Ris Interior Design
- Sunny Boudoir by Ris Interior Design
- Apartment in Hsinchu by Shiang Chi Interior Design
- Dual Concepts by T.M Design Studio
- Planes of Greyscale by RIS Interior Design