Dutchess County House by Studio Marchetti
This modern rustic house was designed by Structure Works and Studio Marchetti for a young NYC family.
It’s situated in Dutchess County, New York, United States.
Description by Studio Marchetti
This modern rustic house was commissioned by a young NYC family. Sited on a hill in Dutchess County NY, the house is designed as a series of pavilions that slide past one another to capture the wonderful views across the property. A pool and pergola extend the house’s spirit out into the landscape.
Photography by Amanda Kirkpatrick
Products You May Like
- Apartment in Milan by Disegnoinopera
- La Quinta Residence by Marmol Radziner
- Arum Apartment by Studio Strato
- House in Malibu by Hillstar Construction Services
- Loft in Italy by IDEeA Interior Design e Architettura
- South Harbor by Blaze Makoid Architecture
- Boston Waterfront Condo by FBN Construction
- Modern flat in Moscow by Kerimov Architects
- Open House by Eric Cobb
- Flatiron Private Residence by Oda New York