Dutchess County House by Studio Marchetti
This modern rustic house was designed by Structure Works and Studio Marchetti for a young NYC family.
It’s situated in Dutchess County, New York, United States.
Description by Studio Marchetti
This modern rustic house was commissioned by a young NYC family. Sited on a hill in Dutchess County NY, the house is designed as a series of pavilions that slide past one another to capture the wonderful views across the property. A pool and pergola extend the house’s spirit out into the landscape.
Photography by Amanda Kirkpatrick
- Peak Lookout Residence by Clark Richardson Architects
- House in South Lamar by JGB Custom Homes
- Pear Tree House by Edgley Design
- Residence in NHA Trang by Vo Trong Nghia Architects
- House Dia by Kerschberger Architekten
- Highland Park Residence by Beth Dotolo
- Modern Loft in Kaunas by Idwhite
- Casa Lucerna by Moire Arqs
- Ranch House by ORR Design Office
- Apartment SG by M12 Architettura Design