Dutchess County House by Studio Marchetti
This modern rustic house was designed by Structure Works and Studio Marchetti for a young NYC family.
It’s situated in Dutchess County, New York, United States.
Description by Studio Marchetti
This modern rustic house was commissioned by a young NYC family. Sited on a hill in Dutchess County NY, the house is designed as a series of pavilions that slide past one another to capture the wonderful views across the property. A pool and pergola extend the house’s spirit out into the landscape.
Photography by Amanda Kirkpatrick
Products You May Like
- Belle Home by Fanfare Co.
- House in Zurich by Meier Architekten
- Miami Estate by DKOR Interiors
- North Hibiscus House by Borges + Associates Architects
- White Apartment by Yael Perry
- Casa SM by Davide Conconi
- Triplex Apartment by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Yarraville House by Perversi-Brooks Architects
- Apartment in Odessa by Fateeva Design
- Upper Rockridge Residence by AAA Architecture