Dutchess County House by Studio Marchetti
This modern rustic house was designed by Structure Works and Studio Marchetti for a young NYC family.
It’s situated in Dutchess County, New York, United States.
Description by Studio Marchetti
This modern rustic house was commissioned by a young NYC family. Sited on a hill in Dutchess County NY, the house is designed as a series of pavilions that slide past one another to capture the wonderful views across the property. A pool and pergola extend the house’s spirit out into the landscape.
Photography by Amanda Kirkpatrick
Products You May Like
- AG House by Rocco Borromini
- Venetian Island Waterfront by In-Site Design Group
- Bijou Marylebone Apartment by Maurizio Pellizzoni
- Casa PV2 by Lucas Y Hernández-Gil Arquitectos
- Sonoma Wine Country by Feldman Architecture
- Sandaosa House by Hearth Architects
- Tahoe Marvel by Kelly Hohla Interiors
- Clovelly Glow by H Interior Design
- Apartment AML by David Ito Arquitetura
- House in Venice by Golden Line Construction