Dutchess County House by Studio Marchetti
This modern rustic house was designed by Structure Works and Studio Marchetti for a young NYC family.
It’s situated in Dutchess County, New York, United States.
Description by Studio Marchetti
This modern rustic house was commissioned by a young NYC family. Sited on a hill in Dutchess County NY, the house is designed as a series of pavilions that slide past one another to capture the wonderful views across the property. A pool and pergola extend the house’s spirit out into the landscape.
Photography by Amanda Kirkpatrick
- Slopeside Americana by The Varda Group
- Home in Pacific Palisades by Waconah Construction
- Allen Key House by Architect Prineas
- Suburban House by TTAT
- Berkshire Residence by MATHISON | MATHISON ARCHITECTS
- Underhill Residence by Bates Masi Architects
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue y Seta
- Aspen Apartment by Ambidestro
- Residence in Windsor by Brininstool + Lynch
- Carlo Alberto by Fabio Fantolino Studio