MP Apartment by B+S Architetti
This exclusive roof-top apartment situated in Turin, Italy, was designed in 2012 by B+S Architetti.
Description by B+S Architetti
An exclusive roof top apartment in Turin commissioned by a private client allowed B+S Architetti to create a bespoke living space tailored to its owner as if creating a haute couture gown.
The studio projected and catered to the exact image of the client’s personality: His style classic yet meticulous to detail. The deployment of cutting edge technology without ostentation was carried out using highly specialised craftsmen.
The core element to the pied a terre is a central wall, a grey lacquered wooden container that runs through the space and binds together all environments hiding inside including cabinets, bookcases and doors. Perspective, optimising space and technology are key.
Photography courtesy of B+S Architetti
- SV House by Rocco Borromini
- The Tannery Apartment in Clifton Hill
- Studio Apartment in Moscow by KDVA Architects
- Attic Apartment by INDECORATE
- Loft in Montreal by Manon Bélanger
- Urban House by Matteo Nunziati
- Amber Apartment by Detali Design
- Modern Loft in Kaunas by Idwhite
- Mz House by Clab Architettura
- Studio Apartment by Vievva Designers