House in Maylands by Dalecki Design
Completely remodelled by Dalecki Design, this original 1940’s workers cottage is situated in Maylands, Australia.
Description by Dalecki Design
The owner of this original 1940’s workers cottage wanted the extension and renovation to provide improved functionality and quality of living, whilst creating a free flowing connection to the outdoors. This has been achieved through a clever re use of existing spaces combined with carefully placed additions.
Photography by Dion Robeson
Products You May Like
- Bateman Residence by Glenvill Homes
- Turó Park Apartment by Meritxell Ribé
- Gable House by Sheri Haby Architects
- Avalon Home by Villa and Villa
- Mill House by OB Architecture
- Apartment in St Petersburg by D&T Architects
- Hiro-En House by Matt Gibson A+D
- North Bondi II Residence by Tobias Partners
- Tactile House by Thomas and Spiers Architects
- Apartment by the Sea by Tal Goldsmith Fish Design Studio