House in Maylands by Dalecki Design
Completely remodelled by Dalecki Design, this original 1940’s workers cottage is situated in Maylands, Australia.
Description by Dalecki Design
The owner of this original 1940’s workers cottage wanted the extension and renovation to provide improved functionality and quality of living, whilst creating a free flowing connection to the outdoors. This has been achieved through a clever re use of existing spaces combined with carefully placed additions.
Photography by Dion Robeson
- Contemporary House by Carrera by Design
- Industrial Modern by Boswell Construction
- Casa Canto Cholul by Taller Estilo Arquitectura
- Bougainvillea Row House by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Trail House by Zen Architects
- Residence in Hammond Park by Ben Trager Homes
- Eagle Hill Residence by ODS Architecture
- Rough House by Measured Architecture
- House in Broadbeach Waters
- House in Muko by Fujiwaramuro Architects