House in Maylands by Dalecki Design
Completely remodelled by Dalecki Design, this original 1940’s workers cottage is situated in Maylands, Australia.
Description by Dalecki Design
The owner of this original 1940’s workers cottage wanted the extension and renovation to provide improved functionality and quality of living, whilst creating a free flowing connection to the outdoors. This has been achieved through a clever re use of existing spaces combined with carefully placed additions.
Photography by Dion Robeson
Products You May Like
- Modern Barn Conversion by Water Mill by Plum Builders
- Appleton Way by Peters Architecture
- Ivanhoe Extension by Modscape
- Writer's Shed by Matt Gibson Architecture + Design
- House in Moscow by Ruetemple Studio
- Pine Tree North by Brodson Construction
- The Nook by Scenario Architecture
- Retreat in the Sahyadris by Khosla Associates
- K Residence by TCR Design Group
- Coastal Pavilions by Liminal Studio