Apartment in Povoa de Varzim by Pitágoras Group
This wooden seafront apartment located in Povoa de Varzim, Portugal, was designed in 2015 by Pitágoras Group.
Description by Pitágoras Group
The project was based on the transformation of a 95m2 seafront apartment, for seasonal use, mainly out of the bathing season.
The existing space permitted a program with a generous living room with included kitchen area, two suites, a niche with bunk beds, a communal bathroom and a pantry.
In the project the view to the sea was privileged.
Once again the chosen material – oak wood – was decisive in building a space identity.
Photography by José Campos
Products You May Like
- Aragón Apartment by Miriam Barrio Studio
- Bateman Residence by Glenvill Homes
- Duplex Apartment by Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Apartment in Rome by Franz Moscati
- Back in Black by 23bassi
- Apartment in Busto Arsizio by Archiplan
- Turó Park Apartment by Meritxell Ribé
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos
- DC 722 Apartment by Almazan y Arquitectos Asociados
- Gable House by Sheri Haby Architects