Apartment in Povoa de Varzim by Pitágoras Group
This wooden seafront apartment located in Povoa de Varzim, Portugal, was designed in 2015 by Pitágoras Group.
Description by Pitágoras Group
The project was based on the transformation of a 95m2 seafront apartment, for seasonal use, mainly out of the bathing season.
The existing space permitted a program with a generous living room with included kitchen area, two suites, a niche with bunk beds, a communal bathroom and a pantry.
In the project the view to the sea was privileged.
Once again the chosen material – oak wood – was decisive in building a space identity.
Photography by José Campos
- Apartment in Foshan by C&C Design Group
- Itaim Apartment by Diego Revollo Arquitetura
- Apartment in Stockholm by Stylescale
- Santa Pola Refurbishment by arn Arquitectos
- Attic in Cortina d'Ampezzo by Mario Mazzer Architects
- Tribeca Penthouse by ODA New York
- Moscova House by Studio Gum
- Penthouse in North Sydney by Jodie Carter Design
- Loft Panzerhalle by Smartvoll
- Luxor by Refuge - Architecture D'intérieur