Apartment in Povoa de Varzim by Pitágoras Group
This wooden seafront apartment located in Povoa de Varzim, Portugal, was designed in 2015 by Pitágoras Group.
Description by Pitágoras Group
The project was based on the transformation of a 95m2 seafront apartment, for seasonal use, mainly out of the bathing season.
The existing space permitted a program with a generous living room with included kitchen area, two suites, a niche with bunk beds, a communal bathroom and a pantry.
In the project the view to the sea was privileged.
Once again the chosen material – oak wood – was decisive in building a space identity.
Photography by José Campos
Products You May Like
- Christchurch House by Case Ornsby Design
- Apartment S by Christian Schwienbacher
- House in Les-Portes-en-Ré by Martins Afonso Atelier de Design
- Soft Loft by LineArchitects
- Black Line Apartment by Arhitektura
- Small Size Apartment by BDRbureau
- Finca ELS Olivers by Serge Castella
- Treetops House by Specht Architects
- Vitra Haus by Herzog & de Meuron
- Residence in Knokke-Heist by Luc de Beir