Apartment in Povoa de Varzim by Pitágoras Group
This wooden seafront apartment located in Povoa de Varzim, Portugal, was designed in 2015 by Pitágoras Group.
Description by Pitágoras Group
The project was based on the transformation of a 95m2 seafront apartment, for seasonal use, mainly out of the bathing season.
The existing space permitted a program with a generous living room with included kitchen area, two suites, a niche with bunk beds, a communal bathroom and a pantry.
In the project the view to the sea was privileged.
Once again the chosen material – oak wood – was decisive in building a space identity.
Photography by José Campos
Products You May Like
- Interior SS by Didonè Comacchio Architects
- Casa LS by Grippo+Murzi
- Apartment in Barcelona by Meritxell Ribe - The Room Studio
- Inspiring Apartment by Bellas Artes
- Casa Trieste by Oecus
- Casa Ian by Stefano Pasquali
- Syshaus by Arthur Casas Design
- The Twin View by The Rural Building Company
- Modern Private Residence by Rockwell Interiors
- HNN House by Hernandez Silva Architects