Apartment in Povoa de Varzim by Pitágoras Group
This wooden seafront apartment located in Povoa de Varzim, Portugal, was designed in 2015 by Pitágoras Group.
Description by Pitágoras Group
The project was based on the transformation of a 95m2 seafront apartment, for seasonal use, mainly out of the bathing season.
The existing space permitted a program with a generous living room with included kitchen area, two suites, a niche with bunk beds, a communal bathroom and a pantry.
In the project the view to the sea was privileged.
Once again the chosen material – oak wood – was decisive in building a space identity.
Photography by José Campos
- Avocado Acres House by LLoyd Russell
- Villas Cousines by Daniela Q Carneiro
- Apartment in Hsinchu by HOZO Interior Design
- The Wall House by Guedes Cruz Architects
- Residence in Jackson by Design Associates Architects
- Firenze Residence by Assembledge
- Courtyard House by Robert Hutchison Architecture
- Loft in Russia by Andrei Popov
- Apartment in Rome by Brain Factory
- High-tech Apartment in St. Petersburg by AlexLoft