Apartment in Povoa de Varzim by Pitágoras Group
This wooden seafront apartment located in Povoa de Varzim, Portugal, was designed in 2015 by Pitágoras Group.
Description by Pitágoras Group
The project was based on the transformation of a 95m2 seafront apartment, for seasonal use, mainly out of the bathing season.
The existing space permitted a program with a generous living room with included kitchen area, two suites, a niche with bunk beds, a communal bathroom and a pantry.
In the project the view to the sea was privileged.
Once again the chosen material – oak wood – was decisive in building a space identity.
Photography by José Campos
- Apartment in Paris by Rosko
- House in Leuven by Rob Mols and Studio K
- Apartment in Turin by Italia And Partners
- Residence in Tel Aviv by Vered Blatman Cohen
- Roslagsgatan Apartment by Alexander White
- QL House by Visioarq Arquitectos
- Home in St. Helena by Jennifer Robin Interiors
- Space and White by C.H. Interior
- Residence in Megève by Refuge
- East Village Studio by JPDA