Atrium Villas by HHH Architects
Located on the Greek island of Skiathos, these inspiring villas were redesigned by HHH Architects.
Description by HHH Architects
The Atrium Villas is a newly built three villas complex ideal for those who seek both privacy and freedom. Situated in ever green Kechria area on Skiathos Island, well-known for its sandy beaches and vast ever green hills of pines, villas are a perfect holiday destination for nature lovers.
Designed by awarded Greek architects bureau, hhh architects, each dwelling consists of two volumes connected together by metal structures and a courtyard. The dwellings are split into volumes which are formed in order to be orientated towards the sea view. The basic idea of the project is the adaptation of the complex to the topography.
Each villa has two elegant Master Bedrooms with floor-to-ceiling windows, sea view and en suite bathrooms and there are plus a further two bedrooms. There is also a fully equipped kitchen, a living room and outdoor dining area. Surrounded by green verandas, each villa has a private swimming pool with a spacious pool area for an ultimate relax. The villas are overlooking the sandy beaches of Skiathos and the coast of Pelion offering unforgettable panoramic views.
The Atrium Villas are short drive away from both historical Kastro site and one of the most romantic Skiathos beaches – Kechria beach, while Skiathos town, excellent for tasty dining and unforgettable night life is 15 min away from the villas.
Photography courtesy of HHH Architects
Products You May Like
- Apartment in Kiev by U-Style
- Multigenerational House by One SEED Architecture + Interiors
- Courtyard House by Architecture Paradigm
- Casa D by Pauhof Architekten
- Treeside Residence by Faulkner Architects
- Villa Casa Vara by Caprini & Pellerin Architectes
- Luxury Residence by T&T Architects
- Mount Martha Residence by Clancy Constructions
- GL House by Pozas Arquitectos
- Gingerbread Apartment by Fateeva Design