CG342 House by BAM! Arquitectura
This minimalist two-storey house located in Argentina, was designed in 2014 by BAM! Arquitectura.
Description by BAM! Arquitectura
The CG342 House was conceived upon the request of a young professional to be built on a lagoon lot located in a private gated golf community.
Lot limits get blurred with the inevitable focal point: the lagoon. As regards usefulness, we designed flexible spaces adaptable to our client’s active life as well as to his future family needs, trying not to restrict other possible uses. Such flexibility enables private spaces, located on the upper floor, to be isolated from public spaces, located on the ground floor.
The double-height vertical circulation fills the space with zenithal light and connects both levels. The volumetric indoor/outdoor interplay dematerializes towards the North-oriented rear thus solving view opening of the main areas to the lagoon, while a more closed South-oriented service area front offers privacy to the house.
Photography by Thomas Jeremias
Products You May Like
- Showroom in Madrid by Zooco Estudio
- Blue Coat Lane Home by Vita Design Group
- Urban Garden Residence in Spain
- House in Naples by The Decorators Unlimited
- Cove House by Justin Humphrey
- Malcolm Home by Big House Little House
- Vitra Haus by Herzog & de Meuron
- Residence in Knokke-Heist by Luc de Beir
- Boscastle Road House by Finkernagel Ross
- Como 3 by Refined Edge Homes