Casa Ave by Martin Dulanto Sangalli
Designed in 2015 by Martin Dulanto Sangalli, this contemporary two-storey house is located in Lima, Peru.
Description by Martin Dulanto Sangalli
A white box, a habitat platform and the space generated between both elements, composes this project.
The box is separated from the base creating a large space open to the landscape. The white block contains the master bedroom, which runs through the whole front of the house, facing the sea, and the two guest bedrooms, located on the back of the lot. These three rooms are organized around a hall, which reaches the staircase, and also connects all three levels.
The “space between” of the first level contains all social areas (hall, dining room and the terrace room) in a single large space, fully integrated. This is the level of access into the project. In addition, within this space is a box, painted purple, containing the entire service area, including the kitchen. In the basement you can find the two remaining bedrooms of the family, along with the den. Such spaces are organized around the stair hall and are connected by the terrace facing the sea.
The house has the following areas:
1. Basement: Living room, bedroom 4 with bathroom, bedroom 5 with bathroom, terrace (which allows access to both bedrooms), staircase leading up to the first level.
2. Ground level : courtyard / parking, hall, living room, kitchen, living terrace with grill and sunbathing area, pool, service bedroom and bathroom, laundry / drying area, guest bathroom, ladder up to the second level .
3. Second level: Master bedroom with balcony, master bathroom with walk-in closet, bedroom 2 with bathroom, bedroom 3 with bathroom, and the hall receipt on the arrival of the ladder.
Photography courtesy of Martin Dulanto Sangalli
Products You May Like
- Strata Residence by Cadence Architects
- B -Two Residence by Cadence Architects
- Water Glass Villa by M-Architects
- Contemporary Residence by AMG Project
- Kyra Residence by Isabela Gasser
- Dnipro City Apartment by Tobi Architects
- Tuna Puna by Dasmod Real Estate Developments
- East Hampton Waterfront by Kevin O'Sullivan + Associates
- The Barnhaus by Residential Attitudes
- Residence G by W&Li Design