Screen House by Materium
Designed in 2015 by Materium, this four-storey semi-detached house is situated in Singapore.
Description by Materium
Conjoined to its immediate neighbor on one side, this semi-detached house in Singapore separates from its neighbour at the other, by a mere 4 meters. Local planning regulations stipulates this minimum 4 meter wide airspace, which often becomes the maximum as owners more often than not, build to the broadest allowable width on the typically deep and narrow plots. The requisites for daylight and ventilation, at this degree of proximity, gives rise to the question of privacy.
Photography courtesy of Materium
Products You May Like
- Duplex Apartment by Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Apartment in Rome by Franz Moscati
- Back in Black by 23bassi
- Duplex Folgueroles by Meritxell Ribé
- Apartment in Busto Arsizio by Archiplan
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos
- DC 722 Apartment by Almazan y Arquitectos Asociados
- Hiro-En House by Matt Gibson A+D
- Patriarch Ponds by YØDezeen Architects
- Compound Q by DSDG Architects