Screen House by Materium
Designed in 2015 by Materium, this four-storey semi-detached house is situated in Singapore.
Description by Materium
Conjoined to its immediate neighbor on one side, this semi-detached house in Singapore separates from its neighbour at the other, by a mere 4 meters. Local planning regulations stipulates this minimum 4 meter wide airspace, which often becomes the maximum as owners more often than not, build to the broadest allowable width on the typically deep and narrow plots. The requisites for daylight and ventilation, at this degree of proximity, gives rise to the question of privacy.
Photography courtesy of Materium
- Spyglass Hill House by KRS Development
- Church Transformation by Scrafano Architects
- Contemporary House by Carrera by Design
- Green Elephant by Azovskiy&Pahomova Architects
- Casa Abierta by R79
- Bougainvillea Row House by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Chalet Design by Amdeco Architecture D'intérieur
- Home in Preston Hollow by Linda Fritschy Interior Design
- Trail House by Zen Architects
- Glass House in Escazú by Cañas Arquitectos