Apartment BP by Superlimão Studio
This modern industrial apartment located in São Paulo, Brazil, was designed in 2016 by Superlimão Studio.
Description by Superlimão Studio
The apartment BP is located in São Paulo and should follow the wishes of the client that likes to be with his friends in small parties. To enlarge the spaces, environments become integrated and organized by the projected joinery. The box set up on the corner can form different compositions combined with the sliding doors and has besides the cabinets a full working bar. A bench and a bookcase goes all over the living room and now extends to the elevator lobby, receiving a special automated lighting scenarios and a sofa – designed by the office – which can be used on its two sides.
Apparent facilities become aesthetic elements, as well as the structure of the building that has been stripped and is now framed and illuminated in the toilet.
Photography courtesy of Superlimão Studio
- Spyglass Hill House by KRS Development
- Apartment Renovation by Brengues le Pavec Architectes
- Church Transformation by Scrafano Architects
- Elegant Luxury by NG-studio Interior Design
- Contemporary House by Carrera by Design
- Apartment by T.M Design Studio
- Boundary Apartment by Wei Yi International
- Green Elephant by Azovskiy&Pahomova Architects
- Casa Abierta by R79
- Bougainvillea Row House by Luigi Rosselli Architects