Apartment BP by Superlimão Studio
This modern industrial apartment located in São Paulo, Brazil, was designed in 2016 by Superlimão Studio.
Description by Superlimão Studio
The apartment BP is located in São Paulo and should follow the wishes of the client that likes to be with his friends in small parties. To enlarge the spaces, environments become integrated and organized by the projected joinery. The box set up on the corner can form different compositions combined with the sliding doors and has besides the cabinets a full working bar. A bench and a bookcase goes all over the living room and now extends to the elevator lobby, receiving a special automated lighting scenarios and a sofa – designed by the office – which can be used on its two sides.
Apparent facilities become aesthetic elements, as well as the structure of the building that has been stripped and is now framed and illuminated in the toilet.
Photography courtesy of Superlimão Studio
- Piney Point Estate by Marie Flanigan Interiors
- House Remodel by Black Pencils Studio
- House in Madrid by Ramón Esteve Estudio
- Toorak Home by David Watson Architects
- Crescent Drive Home by Ehrlich Yanai Rhee Chaney Architects
- Apartment E&E by Destilat
- Alamo Square Residence by Hulburd Design
- vz1h1 Apartment by Igor Sirotov Architects
- House in Brescia by Claudia Pelizzari Interior Design
- Berkshire Residence by MATHISON | MATHISON ARCHITECTS