Athlete’s Apartment by Mariya Dolgopolova
Situated in Kiev, Ukraine, this luxurious apartment was designed by Mariya Dolgopolova for a famous athlete.
Description by Mariya Dolgopolova
This is an appartment for a well known athlet in the world. The project was build in September 2016 in Kiev, Ukraine.
The owner of an apartment travels a lot because of his work. That’s why from the very beginning was desired a goal to create something brave, interesting and unique. The apartment is not big( 75sq.m) so designer made a decision to open the space maximally. The old walls were removed and the new ones was made from strained glass, including 5m sliding glass construction. The owner has an opportunity to open a space maximally or to close it and create his own cozy corner.
In design was used dark colors that contrast with plenty of gloss textures. This contrast emphasized with the light in the ceiling, walls and floor. A lot of different lighting helps to create different atmosphere from very bright to the cozy twilight.
Photography courtesy of Mariya Dolgopolova- by Matt Watts
- Cubic Cave by Ris Interior Design
- McAlpin Loft by Ryan Duebber Architect
- Grid Apartment by Brain Factory
- Apartment in Malaya Okhta by Sergey Klochkov
- Wyndham Apartments by The Furniture Union
- Apartment in Warsaw by Anna Koszela
- Manhattan Penthouse
- Penthouse Apartment in Bucharest by Ralu Dofin
- Inspiring Apartment by Natalia Zubizarreta Interiorismo
- Toy Factory Loft Penthouse