Athlete’s Apartment by Mariya Dolgopolova
Situated in Kiev, Ukraine, this luxurious apartment was designed by Mariya Dolgopolova for a famous athlete.
Description by Mariya Dolgopolova
This is an appartment for a well known athlet in the world. The project was build in September 2016 in Kiev, Ukraine.
The owner of an apartment travels a lot because of his work. That’s why from the very beginning was desired a goal to create something brave, interesting and unique. The apartment is not big( 75sq.m) so designer made a decision to open the space maximally. The old walls were removed and the new ones was made from strained glass, including 5m sliding glass construction. The owner has an opportunity to open a space maximally or to close it and create his own cozy corner.
In design was used dark colors that contrast with plenty of gloss textures. This contrast emphasized with the light in the ceiling, walls and floor. A lot of different lighting helps to create different atmosphere from very bright to the cozy twilight.
Photography courtesy of Mariya Dolgopolova- by Matt Watts
Products You May Like
- Bijou Marylebone Apartment by Maurizio Pellizzoni
- Apartment in Moscow by BHD-Studio
- Casa PV2 by Lucas Y Hernández-Gil Arquitectos
- BLU Ocean View by Annette Frommer - Interior Design
- High-Rise Apartment by Ruth Bautista
- Bunker Hamburg by Thomas Schacht
- Apartment AML by David Ito Arquitetura
- Residence CL by W&Li Design
- Apartment in Poland by Hi-Light Architects
- East Village Apartment by CM Natural Designs