Athlete’s Apartment by Mariya Dolgopolova
Situated in Kiev, Ukraine, this luxurious apartment was designed by Mariya Dolgopolova for a famous athlete.
Description by Mariya Dolgopolova
This is an appartment for a well known athlet in the world. The project was build in September 2016 in Kiev, Ukraine.
The owner of an apartment travels a lot because of his work. That’s why from the very beginning was desired a goal to create something brave, interesting and unique. The apartment is not big( 75sq.m) so designer made a decision to open the space maximally. The old walls were removed and the new ones was made from strained glass, including 5m sliding glass construction. The owner has an opportunity to open a space maximally or to close it and create his own cozy corner.
In design was used dark colors that contrast with plenty of gloss textures. This contrast emphasized with the light in the ceiling, walls and floor. A lot of different lighting helps to create different atmosphere from very bright to the cozy twilight.
Photography courtesy of Mariya Dolgopolova- by Matt Watts
- Goor Apartment by Or Kochav
- Home in Taiwan by MORI Design
- The Tannery Apartment in Clifton Hill
- Studio Apartment in Moscow by KDVA Architects
- Attic Apartment by INDECORATE
- Loft in Montreal by Manon Bélanger
- Amber Apartment by Detali Design
- Modern Loft in Kaunas by Idwhite
- Studio Apartment by Vievva Designers
- Apartment in Gdynia by Meindesign