Nature’s Gate by Swan Architecture
Located in the United States, this beautiful private residence was designed in 2015 by Swan Architecture.
Description by Swan Architecture
Nature’s Gate, so aptly named by the client, includes a seamlessly master planned estate including the main house, horse stable, barn, pastures, prairies, and ancillary structures. The primary residence provides the perfect atmosphere to relax after a day on the ranch featuring sweeping views, double sided wood burning fireplace, and lot of nooks and crannies.
Photography by Amundson Photography
Products You May Like
- Camden by Brandon Architects
- Ranger Ridge by Giulietti Schouten Architects
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos
- Beacon Factory Loft by Grisoro Designs
- Compound Q by DSDG Architects
- Chalet in Montana by Locati Architects
- Wateka Residence by Domiteaux + Baggett Architects
- Noe House by Karin Payson Architecture + Design
- Peconic House And Barn by Mapos
- Historic Loft by Raad Studio