Nature’s Gate by Swan Architecture
Located in the United States, this beautiful private residence was designed in 2015 by Swan Architecture.
Description by Swan Architecture
Nature’s Gate, so aptly named by the client, includes a seamlessly master planned estate including the main house, horse stable, barn, pastures, prairies, and ancillary structures. The primary residence provides the perfect atmosphere to relax after a day on the ranch featuring sweeping views, double sided wood burning fireplace, and lot of nooks and crannies.
Photography by Amundson Photography
- Jersey Shore by P. Smith Design
- Townhouse Renovation by Studio Geiger Architecture
- Spyglass Hill House by KRS Development
- Church Transformation by Scrafano Architects
- Swann Wynd Bridge House by NAHB
- East Hampton Home by Timothy Godbold
- Industrial Modern by Boswell Construction
- Chalet Design by Amdeco Architecture D'intérieur
- Home in Preston Hollow by Linda Fritschy Interior Design
- Farm House Remodel by Evolution Design