Loft in Montreal by Manon Bélanger
This amazing loft situated in Old Montreal, Canada, was designed in 2015 by Manon Bélanger.
Description by Manon Bélanger
This apartment is located in the Old Montreal, with a spectacular view from the terrace on the St-Lawrence River and the port. The building uses to be a fire station and was converted to condos. When the new owner bought it, the apartment hasn’t been renovated since the 70’s.
The mandate was to leverage the richness of the architecture and materials, while giving a masculine spirit to the place. The choice to replace the wooden staircase to the terrace by the steel spiral staircase is adding a touch of lightness to the place, in addition to the restoration of the wooden floor with a white finish.
The end result is an apartment with a strong personality.
Photography courtesy of Manon Bélanger
- Manhattan Loft by INRE
- Apartment in Dnipro by Tobi Architects
- Triplex Apartment by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Apartment in Odessa by Fateeva Design
- Kenwood Residence by Upscale Construction
- Lagrange House by Fabio Fantolino
- Casa SJ by Luciano Kruk Arquitectos
- Cube Apartment by Arjaan De Feyter
- Apartment in St Petersburg by Maxim Rymar
- Altaire 1 Apartment by Kababie Arquitectos