Loft in Montreal by Manon Bélanger
This amazing loft situated in Old Montreal, Canada, was designed in 2015 by Manon Bélanger.
Description by Manon Bélanger
This apartment is located in the Old Montreal, with a spectacular view from the terrace on the St-Lawrence River and the port. The building uses to be a fire station and was converted to condos. When the new owner bought it, the apartment hasn’t been renovated since the 70’s.
The mandate was to leverage the richness of the architecture and materials, while giving a masculine spirit to the place. The choice to replace the wooden staircase to the terrace by the steel spiral staircase is adding a touch of lightness to the place, in addition to the restoration of the wooden floor with a white finish.
The end result is an apartment with a strong personality.
Photography courtesy of Manon Bélanger
- The Tannery Apartment in Clifton Hill
- Dormer House by post Architecture
- Studio Apartment in Moscow by KDVA Architects
- Attic Apartment by INDECORATE
- Amber Apartment by Detali Design
- Modern Loft in Kaunas by Idwhite
- Studio Apartment by Vievva Designers
- Apartment in Gdynia by Meindesign
- Ethereal House by Brain Factory
- White Apartment by Pavel Yanev