Loft in Montreal by Manon Bélanger
This amazing loft situated in Old Montreal, Canada, was designed in 2015 by Manon Bélanger.
Description by Manon Bélanger
This apartment is located in the Old Montreal, with a spectacular view from the terrace on the St-Lawrence River and the port. The building uses to be a fire station and was converted to condos. When the new owner bought it, the apartment hasn’t been renovated since the 70’s.
The mandate was to leverage the richness of the architecture and materials, while giving a masculine spirit to the place. The choice to replace the wooden staircase to the terrace by the steel spiral staircase is adding a touch of lightness to the place, in addition to the restoration of the wooden floor with a white finish.
The end result is an apartment with a strong personality.
Photography courtesy of Manon Bélanger
- vz1h1 Apartment by Igor Sirotov Architects
- Riddargatan Apartment by Henrik Nero
- Apartement Trocadéro by Rodolphe Parente
- Kits Beach Home by Form Collective
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue y Seta
- Aspen Apartment by Ambidestro
- Modern Farmhouse by Trickle Creek Designer Homes
- Carlo Alberto by Fabio Fantolino Studio
- Cozy Loft by ONI Architects
- Wireframe Apartment by MUS Architects