Kew Residence by Adie Courtney
Located in Kew, Australia, this contemporary single family house was designed in 2014 by Adie Courtney and Camilla Molders Design.
Description by Adie Courtney
The existing areas of this period home were renovated and remodeled with a nod to the past, with detailing of the era, but with luxurious surface treatments and an added funky edge to suit the family. A major addition to the rear of the home re-orientated the Living Zones to face North, with direct access to the Northern Garden and pool area. The link between old and new is set around a large Light Court. The neutral palette of black, white, timber and concrete is punctuated with pops of bright colour. Spaces are large, light filled and inviting.
Photography by Derek Swalwell
- Apartment in Curitiba by Belotto Scopel Tanaka Arquitetura
- 505 2nd Street Apartment by Ash NYC
- RSA Residence by Purple Studio
- Skýli Cabin by Utopia
- House in Ascot Vale by FGR Architects
- Private House by Lilian Benshoam
- Loft in London by David Phillips
- House Z by Closer Architects
- House JRV2 by Studio de.materia
- Cloy Ave Residence by Mayes Office