Kew Residence by Adie Courtney
Located in Kew, Australia, this contemporary single family house was designed in 2014 by Adie Courtney and Camilla Molders Design.
Description by Adie Courtney
The existing areas of this period home were renovated and remodeled with a nod to the past, with detailing of the era, but with luxurious surface treatments and an added funky edge to suit the family. A major addition to the rear of the home re-orientated the Living Zones to face North, with direct access to the Northern Garden and pool area. The link between old and new is set around a large Light Court. The neutral palette of black, white, timber and concrete is punctuated with pops of bright colour. Spaces are large, light filled and inviting.
Photography by Derek Swalwell
Products You May Like
- Contemporary Home by Kata Koppany
- Glass and Stone Oasis by Merle
- Familny Apartment by Za-Za Interior Design
- PURO Kraków Kazimierz by Conran and Partners
- Mountain House by Gangoly & Kristiner Architekten
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue Y Seta
- Container House by Matt Mcleod
- Line Graph House by Zubu Design Associates
- Portola Valley Barn by Walker Warner Architects
- Apartment in Israel by Dana Shaked