Kew Residence by Adie Courtney
Located in Kew, Australia, this contemporary single family house was designed in 2014 by Adie Courtney and Camilla Molders Design.
Description by Adie Courtney
The existing areas of this period home were renovated and remodeled with a nod to the past, with detailing of the era, but with luxurious surface treatments and an added funky edge to suit the family. A major addition to the rear of the home re-orientated the Living Zones to face North, with direct access to the Northern Garden and pool area. The link between old and new is set around a large Light Court. The neutral palette of black, white, timber and concrete is punctuated with pops of bright colour. Spaces are large, light filled and inviting.
Photography by Derek Swalwell
- Fitzroy North Home by Zunica Interior Architecture & Design
- Apartment in Sofia by Pavel Yanev
- House in Brazil by Reinach Mendonça Arquitetos Associados
- Blairgowrie House by Powda Con
- Black and White Minimalism by GAO architects
- Apartment in Warsaw by Nasciturus Design
- Apartment in Yekaterinburg by Hot Walls
- House in Singapore by JOW Architects
- Beach House by Brandon Architects
- Delta Apartment by Gisele Taranto Arquitetura