SV House by Rocco Borromini
Located in Albosaggia, Italy, this stone single family house was designed in 2016 by Rocco Borromini.
Description by Rocco Borromini
The project concerns the construction of a house on the ruins of an old rustic.
The lot, on the coast of Orobic Alps, enjoys a very beautiful view that you can enjoy from the large windows of the west front.
The structure is very simple, two stone walls connected by a reinforced concrete slab while the second floor, roof and facade are made of wood.
Only 22 square meters on three floors are home to the ground floor kitchen area and fireplace, first floor bedroom and bathroom, and the upper master bedroom.
A very light stair with transparent landings unites the three levels on the east side and let perceive the interior height.
Photography by Marcello Mariana
Products You May Like
- Private Apartment in Milano by Cecilia Avogadro
- Casa SM by Davide Conconi
- Lagrange House by Fabio Fantolino
- Apartment in Florence by Andrew Trotter Studio
- Malangen Retreat by Snorre Stinessen
- House in Guidonia Montecelio by Studio ArchSIDE
- PNN House by Mauro Soddu
- Casa Montaña by [baragaño]
- The Runkelsteiner by Jacopo Mascheroni
- Apartment in Matera by ASP Progetti