Bellevue Modern by Lane Williams Architects
This mid-century single family house located in Bellevue, Washington, was designed in 2016 by Lane Williams Architects.
Description by Lane Williams Architects
Surrounded by mid-century modern homes in Bellevue’s Vuecrest neighborhood, this home conforms to community design guidelines while also providing a departure from the low key vibe of other homes. Primary materials include charcoal gray brick, cedar siding and ceilings, aluminum windows, and heated concrete floors. Sliding glass doors disappear into wall pockets for easy indoor-outdoor movement.
Photography courtesy of Lane Williams Architects
- Wine Country Farmhouse by Bohlin Cywinski Jackson
- La Mugletta by IntegrateCollective
- Los Altos Residence by Bohlin Cywinski Jackson
- Healdsburg House by Dotter & Solfjeld Architecture + Design
- Olion Villa AA by Ark4lab of Architecture
- Modern House by Mondo Builders
- Apartment in Milan by GRAF+BÄDER
- Ponce Davis Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Coldwater Canyon Residence by Ehrlich Yanai Rhee Chaney Architects
- Elliot Road Home by Klopper and Davis Architects