Surry Hills Apartment by Josephine Hurley Architecture
Located in Surry Hills, Australia, this amazing industrial apartment was designed in 2015 by Josephine Hurley Architecture.
Description by Josephine Hurley Architecture
Warehouse re-use in one of Sydney’s most recognised heritage buildings, the distinctive Edwards & Co. building.
Behind the arched windows is a new residence, on the roof a large deck and private retreat.
With utmost care, the new works uncover, retain and celebrate the existing fabric of the building.
Photography by Tom Ferguson
- Apartment in Hsinchu by HOZO Interior Design
- House in Chiswick by BASE
- The Wall House by Guedes Cruz Architects
- Loft in Russia by Andrei Popov
- Apartment in Rome by Brain Factory
- High-tech Apartment in St. Petersburg by AlexLoft
- Hudson River Park by StudioLAB
- Grotta Azzurra by Shiang Chi Interior Design
- Apartment SBL by Brengues Le Pavec
- Home in Barcelona by SSCV Arquitectos