Surry Hills Apartment by Josephine Hurley Architecture
Located in Surry Hills, Australia, this amazing industrial apartment was designed in 2015 by Josephine Hurley Architecture.
Description by Josephine Hurley Architecture
Warehouse re-use in one of Sydney’s most recognised heritage buildings, the distinctive Edwards & Co. building.
Behind the arched windows is a new residence, on the roof a large deck and private retreat.
With utmost care, the new works uncover, retain and celebrate the existing fabric of the building.
Photography by Tom Ferguson
- Apartment in Paris by Rosko
- Apartment in Turin by Italia And Partners
- The Nelson by Dale Alcock Homes
- Roslagsgatan Apartment by Alexander White
- Space and White by C.H. Interior
- East Village Studio by JPDA
- Campo Belo Apartment by Julliana Camargo
- Morumbi Apartment by Julliana Camargo
- 1940s Remodel by Nic Owen Architects
- Alise Apartment by Oksana Dolgopiatova