Surry Hills Apartment by Josephine Hurley Architecture
Located in Surry Hills, Australia, this amazing industrial apartment was designed in 2015 by Josephine Hurley Architecture.
Description by Josephine Hurley Architecture
Warehouse re-use in one of Sydney’s most recognised heritage buildings, the distinctive Edwards & Co. building.
Behind the arched windows is a new residence, on the roof a large deck and private retreat.
With utmost care, the new works uncover, retain and celebrate the existing fabric of the building.
Photography by Tom Ferguson
Products You May Like
- Duplex Apartment by Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Apartment in Rome by Franz Moscati
- Back in Black by 23bassi
- Apartment in Busto Arsizio by Archiplan
- Turó Park Apartment by Meritxell Ribé
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos
- DC 722 Apartment by Almazan y Arquitectos Asociados
- Gable House by Sheri Haby Architects
- Avalon Home by Villa and Villa
- Grimmeredsvägen by Bjurfors Göteborg