Surry Hills Apartment by Josephine Hurley Architecture
Located in Surry Hills, Australia, this amazing industrial apartment was designed in 2015 by Josephine Hurley Architecture.
Description by Josephine Hurley Architecture
Warehouse re-use in one of Sydney’s most recognised heritage buildings, the distinctive Edwards & Co. building.
Behind the arched windows is a new residence, on the roof a large deck and private retreat.
With utmost care, the new works uncover, retain and celebrate the existing fabric of the building.
Photography by Tom Ferguson
- Apartment in Milan by GRAF+BÄDER
- Attic Apartment in Stockholm
- Apartment in Barcelona by Cometa Architects
- Elliot Road Home by Klopper and Davis Architects
- E2 Apartment by Tchenguelieva Staynov Architects
- Noho Loft by Motiani Design
- Apartment @ 11 by MORIQ
- Minimalist Apartment by Azovskiy&Pahomova Architects
- Apartment in Yekaterinburg by Eugene Shvetsov
- Villa 430 by MORIQ