Surry Hills Apartment by Josephine Hurley Architecture
Located in Surry Hills, Australia, this amazing industrial apartment was designed in 2015 by Josephine Hurley Architecture.
Description by Josephine Hurley Architecture
Warehouse re-use in one of Sydney’s most recognised heritage buildings, the distinctive Edwards & Co. building.
Behind the arched windows is a new residence, on the roof a large deck and private retreat.
With utmost care, the new works uncover, retain and celebrate the existing fabric of the building.
Photography by Tom Ferguson
- Apartment in Foshan by C&C Design Group
- Private Residence in Yallanbee
- Itaim Apartment by Diego Revollo Arquitetura
- Apartment in Stockholm by Stylescale
- The Matrix by Ben Trager Homes
- House in Blairgowrie by Vistalab
- Nedlands House by Turner Interior Design
- Tribeca Penthouse by ODA New York
- Mosman House by Rolf Ockert
- Moscova House by Studio Gum