Surry Hills Apartment by Josephine Hurley Architecture
Located in Surry Hills, Australia, this amazing industrial apartment was designed in 2015 by Josephine Hurley Architecture.
Description by Josephine Hurley Architecture
Warehouse re-use in one of Sydney’s most recognised heritage buildings, the distinctive Edwards & Co. building.
Behind the arched windows is a new residence, on the roof a large deck and private retreat.
With utmost care, the new works uncover, retain and celebrate the existing fabric of the building.
Photography by Tom Ferguson
Products You May Like
- Residence G by W&Li Design
- Apartment in Kiev by U-Style
- Loft Apartment by Dita Luarasi Abdiu
- Gothenburg Apartment by Bjurfors Göteborg
- Industrial Chic Apartment by Simonian Rosenbaum Architects
- Beniowskiego Apartment by Raca Architekci
- Interior KAS by INT2 architecture
- Lake Waconia House by ALTUS Architecture + Design
- Mount Martha Residence by Clancy Constructions
- Doorzien House by Bijl Architecture