Ski Home in Park City by Phillips Development
Situated in Park City, Utah, this beautiful ski home was designed in 2016 by Phillips Development.
Description by Phillips Development
The owners of this home, located in the Ski-in/Ski-out community of The Colony, are permanent residents in Chicago, Illinois. Because of their busy schedule. the construction of the home took place while the owners stayed in Chicago. Throughout the process the owners were kept up to date with the construction of their dream Ski Home. They were provided with updated photos throughout each phase of construction so they could follow along as their dream was realized.
The 6,800 square foot home is full of fine crafted details incorporating steel, wood, and natural stone. It was also built in a manner that respects the environment by ensuring only the most energy efficient systems, details, and appliances were used. The construction details used throughout the building process establishes a home that creates energy efficiently, but also minimizes energy loss.
At Phillips Development we understand the importance of providing a quality product, but of equal importance is that the owners must be happy with the process. The Owners of this home said regarding their experience – “From start to finish, we have had a truly positive experience.”
Photography courtesy of Phillips Development
- Trousdale Residence by Mayes Office
- Noe Valley House by IwamotoScott Architecture
- Chino Canyon House by Hundred Mile House
- Maury Island Cabin by Hoedemaker Pfeiffer
- Residence in Jackson by Design Associates Architects
- Firenze Residence by Assembledge
- Courtyard House by Robert Hutchison Architecture
- Residence in Newport Beach by KRS Development
- Modern Two-Story Residence
- Joshua Tree Residence by Whitaker Studio