Ski Home in Park City by Phillips Development
Situated in Park City, Utah, this beautiful ski home was designed in 2016 by Phillips Development.
Description by Phillips Development
The owners of this home, located in the Ski-in/Ski-out community of The Colony, are permanent residents in Chicago, Illinois. Because of their busy schedule. the construction of the home took place while the owners stayed in Chicago. Throughout the process the owners were kept up to date with the construction of their dream Ski Home. They were provided with updated photos throughout each phase of construction so they could follow along as their dream was realized.
The 6,800 square foot home is full of fine crafted details incorporating steel, wood, and natural stone. It was also built in a manner that respects the environment by ensuring only the most energy efficient systems, details, and appliances were used. The construction details used throughout the building process establishes a home that creates energy efficiently, but also minimizes energy loss.
At Phillips Development we understand the importance of providing a quality product, but of equal importance is that the owners must be happy with the process. The Owners of this home said regarding their experience – “From start to finish, we have had a truly positive experience.”
Photography courtesy of Phillips Development
- Country Home by Andre Tchelistcheff Architects
- Taylor Residence by In Situ Studio
- North Bay Road Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Ross Peak Ranch by Highline Partners
- House in Dallas by Classic Modern Design Build
- Miami Beach Villa by Associated Design
- Beach House by The Anderson Studio of Architecture & Design
- Waterfront Elegance by DKOR Interiors
- Modern Vacation Home by Swatt | Miers Architects
- Brentwood Residence by Studio William Hefner