Semi – Detached House by Ramunas Manikas
This bright single family residence located in Klaipėda, Lithuania, was designed by Ramunas Manikas.
Description by Ramunas Manikas
The common space of the first floor of this blocked house holds a living room, kitchen, dining room, a separate lavatory and a boiler room. The second floor holds parents’ and children’s bedrooms, bathroom and a closet. The interior is bright with a pinch of minimalist style. The colour of natural oak floors, staircase and furniture together with the whitish walls and white doors create an impression of spaciousness. Fragmentarily appearing grey and black tones visually give weight to the spaces and bring certain aesthetics and order.
Photography by Ramūnas Manikas
- Spyglass Hill House by KRS Development
- Church Transformation by Scrafano Architects
- Contemporary House by Carrera by Design
- Green Elephant by Azovskiy&Pahomova Architects
- Casa Abierta by R79
- Bougainvillea Row House by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Chalet Design by Amdeco Architecture D'intérieur
- Home in Preston Hollow by Linda Fritschy Interior Design
- Trail House by Zen Architects
- Glass House in Escazú by Cañas Arquitectos