Semi – Detached House by Ramunas Manikas
This bright single family residence located in Klaipėda, Lithuania, was designed by Ramunas Manikas.
Description by Ramunas Manikas
The common space of the first floor of this blocked house holds a living room, kitchen, dining room, a separate lavatory and a boiler room. The second floor holds parents’ and children’s bedrooms, bathroom and a closet. The interior is bright with a pinch of minimalist style. The colour of natural oak floors, staircase and furniture together with the whitish walls and white doors create an impression of spaciousness. Fragmentarily appearing grey and black tones visually give weight to the spaces and bring certain aesthetics and order.
Photography by Ramūnas Manikas
Products You May Like
- Williams Island Blvd by Mila Design
- Private Apartment by Snezana Gikovski
- Highland Village by M+A Architecture Studio
- Apartment in Shenzhen by Dickson Hung
- Private House in Austin
- Miami Beach Island Home by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Delray Beach Residence
- Buonarroti Apartment by Luca Campo Reale
- Anzac Bay House by Vaughn Mcquarrie Architects
- Miami Residence by Sabal Development and TOGU Architecture