Semi – Detached House by Ramunas Manikas
This bright single family residence located in Klaipėda, Lithuania, was designed by Ramunas Manikas.
Description by Ramunas Manikas
The common space of the first floor of this blocked house holds a living room, kitchen, dining room, a separate lavatory and a boiler room. The second floor holds parents’ and children’s bedrooms, bathroom and a closet. The interior is bright with a pinch of minimalist style. The colour of natural oak floors, staircase and furniture together with the whitish walls and white doors create an impression of spaciousness. Fragmentarily appearing grey and black tones visually give weight to the spaces and bring certain aesthetics and order.
Photography by Ramūnas Manikas
- Cubic Cave by Ris Interior Design
- Two-Story House by ONI Architects
- Chameleon Residence in Singapore
- Ivanhoe House by Kavellaris Urban Design
- Huf House by Sphere8
- Veranda House by Danna Segal Lerner
- Apartment in Malaya Okhta by Sergey Klochkov
- Union Bay Residence by NB Design Group
- Courtyard House by David Edelman Architects
- Apartment in Warsaw by Anna Koszela