Semi – Detached House by Ramunas Manikas
This bright single family residence located in Klaipėda, Lithuania, was designed by Ramunas Manikas.
Description by Ramunas Manikas
The common space of the first floor of this blocked house holds a living room, kitchen, dining room, a separate lavatory and a boiler room. The second floor holds parents’ and children’s bedrooms, bathroom and a closet. The interior is bright with a pinch of minimalist style. The colour of natural oak floors, staircase and furniture together with the whitish walls and white doors create an impression of spaciousness. Fragmentarily appearing grey and black tones visually give weight to the spaces and bring certain aesthetics and order.
Photography by Ramūnas Manikas
Products You May Like
- Residential Apartment by Tako Kenkishvili
- St Albans Penthouse by Elizabeth Matthews Interiors
- Lakeview House by Tommaso Giunchi
- Private Residence by Domenique Mora
- Apartment in Moscow by Shamsudin Kerimov Architects
- Home in Barcelona by Daniel Pérez
- Old Town Apartment by Oooox
- Modern House by Dettling-Architekten
- Chiswick Home by Moretti Interior Design
- Casa Ischia by Choeff Levy Fischman