Semi – Detached House by Ramunas Manikas
This bright single family residence located in Klaipėda, Lithuania, was designed by Ramunas Manikas.
Description by Ramunas Manikas
The common space of the first floor of this blocked house holds a living room, kitchen, dining room, a separate lavatory and a boiler room. The second floor holds parents’ and children’s bedrooms, bathroom and a closet. The interior is bright with a pinch of minimalist style. The colour of natural oak floors, staircase and furniture together with the whitish walls and white doors create an impression of spaciousness. Fragmentarily appearing grey and black tones visually give weight to the spaces and bring certain aesthetics and order.
Photography by Ramūnas Manikas
- House in Brescia by Claudia Pelizzari Interior Design
- Berkshire Residence by MATHISON | MATHISON ARCHITECTS
- Underhill Residence by Bates Masi Architects
- Kits Beach Home by Form Collective
- Residence in Windsor by Brininstool + Lynch
- Casa AB by e|arquitectos
- Nalu Boutique Hotel by Studio Saxe
- Cozy Loft by ONI Architects
- Ascaya Residence by SB Architects
- Apartment in Boston by Innovative Collaborations