Williamstown House by Fiona Lynch
This elegant modern home located in Melbourne, Australia, was designed in 2016 by Fiona Lynch.
Description by Fiona Lynch
Overlooking Melbourne’s shipping ports, this elegant home of strong simple materials has been built for longevity. Concrete, solid oak and stone were the primary materials. The linear graphic lines of the detailed joinery complement the concrete, stone and oak materials. Unexpected colour in some areas contrasts to the sober use of materials. To complete this project, furniture and art have been curated and chosen for their iconic form, texture or colour to complement this highly sophisticated interior.
Photography by Dan Hocking
Products You May Like
- Turó Park Apartment by Meritxell Ribé
- Gable House by Sheri Haby Architects
- Avalon Home by Villa and Villa
- Mill House by OB Architecture
- Apartment in St Petersburg by D&T Architects
- Hiro-En House by Matt Gibson A+D
- North Bondi II Residence by Tobias Partners
- Tactile House by Thomas and Spiers Architects
- Apartment by the Sea by Tal Goldsmith Fish Design Studio
- House In Achladies by Lydia Xynogala