Williamstown House by Fiona Lynch
This elegant modern home located in Melbourne, Australia, was designed in 2016 by Fiona Lynch.
Description by Fiona Lynch
Overlooking Melbourne’s shipping ports, this elegant home of strong simple materials has been built for longevity. Concrete, solid oak and stone were the primary materials. The linear graphic lines of the detailed joinery complement the concrete, stone and oak materials. Unexpected colour in some areas contrasts to the sober use of materials. To complete this project, furniture and art have been curated and chosen for their iconic form, texture or colour to complement this highly sophisticated interior.
Photography by Dan Hocking
- Crisp House by Robert Nichol & Sons
- Villas Cousines by Daniela Q Carneiro
- Merilyn House by The Little Brick Studio
- House in Chiswick by BASE
- Residence in Jackson by Design Associates Architects
- Firenze Residence by Assembledge
- Courtyard House by Robert Hutchison Architecture
- Modern Two-Story Residence
- Kingsville Remodel by Richard King Design
- Luxury Holiday Home in Denmark