Aireys Inlet Home by Camilla Molders Design
This inspiring home designed by Camilla Molders Design and Millar Roberston Architects is located in Aireys Inlet, Australia.
Description by Camilla Molders Design
Camilla Molders Design offers bold original designs that balance creativity with practicality.
CMD takes a fresh approach to each project, using our design expertise and passion to create unique environments that reflect our clients’ individual taste, personality and lifestyle.
We see ourselves as the catalyst to make spaces come to life, overlaying a client’s thoughts and plans with exceptional materials and expert craftspeople, all guided by our creative vision.
We will guide you through the process, from initial design concept to creating bespoke fixtures and furniture, finishing off with interior styling.
CMD specialises in creating spaces that surprise and delight, that push design boundaries while balancing functionality with aesthetics, and focus on fine detailing and exceptional craftsmanship. We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service, providing a holistic approach to design via a truly collaborative style.
Photography by Derek Swalwell
Products You May Like
- Bateman Residence by Glenvill Homes
- Turó Park Apartment by Meritxell Ribé
- Gable House by Sheri Haby Architects
- Avalon Home by Villa and Villa
- Mill House by OB Architecture
- Apartment in St Petersburg by D&T Architects
- Hiro-En House by Matt Gibson A+D
- North Bondi II Residence by Tobias Partners
- Tactile House by Thomas and Spiers Architects
- Apartment by the Sea by Tal Goldsmith Fish Design Studio