Aireys Inlet Home by Camilla Molders Design
This inspiring home designed by Camilla Molders Design and Millar Roberston Architects is located in Aireys Inlet, Australia.
Description by Camilla Molders Design
Camilla Molders Design offers bold original designs that balance creativity with practicality.
CMD takes a fresh approach to each project, using our design expertise and passion to create unique environments that reflect our clients’ individual taste, personality and lifestyle.
We see ourselves as the catalyst to make spaces come to life, overlaying a client’s thoughts and plans with exceptional materials and expert craftspeople, all guided by our creative vision.
We will guide you through the process, from initial design concept to creating bespoke fixtures and furniture, finishing off with interior styling.
CMD specialises in creating spaces that surprise and delight, that push design boundaries while balancing functionality with aesthetics, and focus on fine detailing and exceptional craftsmanship. We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service, providing a holistic approach to design via a truly collaborative style.
Photography by Derek Swalwell
Products You May Like
- Bogavante House by Riofrio Arquitectos
- Gaga Changning Villa by Coordination Asia
- Retreat in Oisterwijk by Ina Matt
- Rose House by JRSconsult Architects + Engineers
- Efjord Retreat by Stinessen Arkitektur
- Triling Loft by Free Space Intent
- Kent Apartment by Gruppo Lithos Architettura
- House Redesign by Stuart Osman Building Designs
- Bondi Townhouse by The Designory
- Apartment in Monza by Boffi