Beach House by The Anderson Studio of Architecture & Design
Designed by The Anderson Studio of Architecture & Design, this spacious beach house is situated in South Carolina, United States.
Description by The Anderson Studio of Architecture & Design
A sense of calmness is reinforced through color, texture and material selections in this ocean side retreat for a family of five. The main living areas offer gracious spaces for friendly gatherings, while separate family and guest areas provide privacy and ample opportunity to rest and recharge. Ocean views are captured from the main living areas and bed rooms despite a compact lot densely populated with maritime oaks. The overall size is downplayed by revealing the home in layers, through subtle, yet complex solutions.
Photography by Dana Hoff
- Trousdale Residence by Mayes Office
- Noe Valley House by IwamotoScott Architecture
- Chino Canyon House by Hundred Mile House
- Maury Island Cabin by Hoedemaker Pfeiffer
- Residence in Jackson by Design Associates Architects
- Firenze Residence by Assembledge
- Modern Beach House by Lisette Voute Designs
- Residence in Newport Beach by KRS Development
- Modern Two-Story Residence
- Joshua Tree Residence by Whitaker Studio