Sticks and Stones Home by Luigi Rosselli Architects
Designed in 2017 by Luigi Rosselli Architects, this contemporary residence is located in Sydney, Australia.
Description by Luigi Rosselli Architects
Hunters Hill is an attractive, historic peninsula that lies between the Parramatta and Lane Cove rivers on the north shore of Sydney Harbour. The suburb, a precursor to the Garden City movement, was subdivided in the 19th century with sandstone mansions and Victorian timber cottages sitting side by side, with large gardens and private parks containing centuries old trees.
Photography by Justin Alexander
Products You May Like
- Woodpecker Ranch by Feldman Architecture
- Dublin House by Love Interiors
- Ivanhoe Extension by Modscape
- White Gum House by Lydia Maskiell Interiors
- San Mateo Park Home by The Sharp Group
- Valley Villa by Studio Arches
- Retreat in the Sahyadris by Khosla Associates
- K Residence by TCR Design Group
- Coastal Pavilions by Liminal Studio
- Casa Mach by Luciano Kruk Arquitectos