Cubic Cave by Ris Interior Design
This minimalist apartment located in Taichung city, Taiwan, was designed by Ris Interior Design.
Description by Ris Interior Design
A restful man cave detaches from the hustle-bustle concrete jungle, a primeval model which is modernized by minimalist means and suffused with deep color scheme of forest and concepts of nature wilderness. Existing beams and columns without intentionally enveloping accentuate the cubic perspective of space magnification. Shelving and cabinets are methodically installed with plaster effects, whereas the living room TV wall accentuates the nature innate of coarse-textured rock stacks, sustaining sensationally intriguing contrast between modernity and natural landscape. While sunlight goes through dark wenge blinds, permeating lambent ambience, poised yet virile and inviting.
Photography by Hey!cheese Photography
- Crisp House by Robert Nichol & Sons
- Noe Valley House by IwamotoScott Architecture
- Merilyn House by The Little Brick Studio
- ACP House by Candida Tabet Arquitetura
- Apartment in Hsinchu by HOZO Interior Design
- House in Chiswick by BASE
- Loft in Russia by Andrei Popov
- Apartment in Rome by Brain Factory
- High-tech Apartment in St. Petersburg by AlexLoft
- Onella Residence by TAO Architecture