Armadale 3 by Pleysier Perkins Architects
This modern two-story house located in Melbourne, Australia, was designed in 2017 by Pleysier Perkins Architects and Hecker Guthrie.
Description by Pleysier Perkins Architects
Thirteen years ago, Pleysier Perkins completed one of their very first renovations to this grand double fronted Victorian in Armadale. Fast forward ten years, and the new owners of the property got in touch with the office to request a second storey addition and renovation. The works included adding a new master bedroom suite on top of the kitchen and living wing. The new addition opened up city views from the elevated position of the bedroom and terrace. It was testament to the original design that the logic of the original plan remained relatively intact, with a change to the interface of living, laundry and carport areas to better suit the new owners’ lifestyles.
Photography courtesy of Pleysier Perkins Architects
Products You May Like
- Rozelle by COSO Architecture
- Marine Parade by Western Select Products
- Bogavante House by Riofrio Arquitectos
- Gaga Changning Villa by Coordination Asia
- Retreat in Oisterwijk by Ina Matt
- Rose House by JRSconsult Architects + Engineers
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- Efjord Retreat by Stinessen Arkitektur
- Triling Loft by Free Space Intent
- Kent Apartment by Gruppo Lithos Architettura