Armadale 3 by Pleysier Perkins Architects
This modern two-story house located in Melbourne, Australia, was designed in 2017 by Pleysier Perkins Architects and Hecker Guthrie.
Description by Pleysier Perkins Architects
Thirteen years ago, Pleysier Perkins completed one of their very first renovations to this grand double fronted Victorian in Armadale. Fast forward ten years, and the new owners of the property got in touch with the office to request a second storey addition and renovation. The works included adding a new master bedroom suite on top of the kitchen and living wing. The new addition opened up city views from the elevated position of the bedroom and terrace. It was testament to the original design that the logic of the original plan remained relatively intact, with a change to the interface of living, laundry and carport areas to better suit the new owners’ lifestyles.
Photography courtesy of Pleysier Perkins Architects
Products You May Like
- Turó Park Apartment by Meritxell Ribé
- Gable House by Sheri Haby Architects
- Avalon Home by Villa and Villa
- Mill House by OB Architecture
- Apartment in St Petersburg by D&T Architects
- Hiro-En House by Matt Gibson A+D
- North Bondi II Residence by Tobias Partners
- Tactile House by Thomas and Spiers Architects
- Apartment by the Sea by Tal Goldsmith Fish Design Studio
- House In Achladies by Lydia Xynogala