DC 722 Apartment by Almazan y Arquitectos Asociados
Designed in 2017 by Almazan y Arquitectos Asociados, Arquitectos ML and Studio 2025, this contemporary apartment is located in Mexico City, Mexico.
Description by Almazan y Arquitectos Asociados
The project is the interior design of a 320 m2 (3,444 sq.ft.) apartment in Mexico City.
The main axis of the project is a block of walnut wooden strips interrupted by doors in gray tones and marble-covered niches; this block defines the family room, the playroom, the office and the guest bedroom.
It has a foyer that connects all spaces and service areas, living room, dining room, kitchen and four bedrooms with their own dressing room and bath.
Every space has views to a great vertical garden that gives life and freshness to the apartment.
Each bedroom was designed with a neutral color palette that provides peace and elegance.
Photography courtesy of Almazan y Arquitectos Asociados
Products You May Like
- Black Line Apartment by Arhitektura
- Small Size Apartment by BDRbureau
- Urban Garden Residence in Spain
- House in Naples by The Decorators Unlimited
- Cove House by Justin Humphrey
- Malcolm Home by Big House Little House
- El Retiro Park Loft by Ábaton Arquitectura
- Boscastle Road House by Finkernagel Ross
- Como 3 by Refined Edge Homes
- Apartment 701 by SHROFFLEóN