DC 722 Apartment by Almazan y Arquitectos Asociados
Designed in 2017 by Almazan y Arquitectos Asociados, Arquitectos ML and Studio 2025, this contemporary apartment is located in Mexico City, Mexico.
Description by Almazan y Arquitectos Asociados
The project is the interior design of a 320 m2 (3,444 sq.ft.) apartment in Mexico City.
The main axis of the project is a block of walnut wooden strips interrupted by doors in gray tones and marble-covered niches; this block defines the family room, the playroom, the office and the guest bedroom.
It has a foyer that connects all spaces and service areas, living room, dining room, kitchen and four bedrooms with their own dressing room and bath.
Every space has views to a great vertical garden that gives life and freshness to the apartment.
Each bedroom was designed with a neutral color palette that provides peace and elegance.
Photography courtesy of Almazan y Arquitectos Asociados
Products You May Like
- Shoreditch Loft by Day True
- Williams Island Blvd by Mila Design
- Private Apartment by Snezana Gikovski
- Highland Village by M+A Architecture Studio
- White House by AD Architecture
- Apartment in Shenzhen by Dickson Hung
- Private House in Austin
- Sturlasgade by JAC Studios
- Miami Beach Island Home by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Delray Beach Residence