DC 722 Apartment by Almazan y Arquitectos Asociados
Designed in 2017 by Almazan y Arquitectos Asociados, Arquitectos ML and Studio 2025, this contemporary apartment is located in Mexico City, Mexico.
Description by Almazan y Arquitectos Asociados
The project is the interior design of a 320 m2 (3,444 sq.ft.) apartment in Mexico City.
The main axis of the project is a block of walnut wooden strips interrupted by doors in gray tones and marble-covered niches; this block defines the family room, the playroom, the office and the guest bedroom.
It has a foyer that connects all spaces and service areas, living room, dining room, kitchen and four bedrooms with their own dressing room and bath.
Every space has views to a great vertical garden that gives life and freshness to the apartment.
Each bedroom was designed with a neutral color palette that provides peace and elegance.
Photography courtesy of Almazan y Arquitectos Asociados
Products You May Like
- Residence G by W&Li Design
- Apartment in Kiev by U-Style
- Multigenerational House by One SEED Architecture + Interiors
- Loft Apartment by Dita Luarasi Abdiu
- Gothenburg Apartment by Bjurfors Göteborg
- Industrial Chic Apartment by Simonian Rosenbaum Architects
- Beniowskiego Apartment by Raca Architekci
- Luxury Residence by T&T Architects
- GL House by Pozas Arquitectos
- Apartment in Grosseto by Fabio Bonazia