Holly Penthouse by Tom Robertson Architects
Situated in Melbourne, Australia, this beautiful penthouse apartment was designed by Tom Robertson Architects.
Description by Tom Robertson Architects
A home in the sky for a family of four, the Holly Penthouse combines luxury and state of the art technology with a welcoming, comfortable atmosphere.
Floor-to-ceiling glass captures the impressive views across the city from the penthouse’s elevated position on St Kilda Hill, heightening the already expansive feeling of space. As a family home, contemporary natural materials, including stone, full-length oak flooring and timber batten ceiling, foster a sense of warmth and understated luxury.
A large kitchen with walk-in pantry combines elegant stone with crisp white cabinetry and dark timber joinery. Appliances are seamlessly integrated, creating a kitchen that is both exceptionally stylish and functional for family cooking and entertaining.
Photography by Derek Swalwell
Products You May Like
- Apartment in Moscow by FonBureau
- Lazadenas Apartment by Molins Design
- Cabbagetown Coach House by Core Architects
- Casa ECS by Giuseppe Gurrieri
- Casa PP by Sarah Pidatella
- Familny Apartment by Za-Za Interior Design
- Opposite House by Rzlbd
- Wireless House by Tips Architects
- New Riga Residence by Yolo Bureau
- Muzha Micro Flat by Phoebesayswow Architects