Pharo Haus Costa Brava by Dezain Architects
Pharo Haus Costa Brava is a modern residence located in Platja Aro, Spain, designed in 2022 by Dezain Architects.
Design project for a house in Playa de Aro (Costa Brava). It consists in the construction of a house following the criteria of sustainability marked by Pasivhaus (Passive House), using the following criteria:
– Euromac2 construction system
– Use of thermal crystals and solar control
– Heating system with renewable energy Aerothermia
– Interior ventilation system by Double Flow
– Rainwater collection system
– Healthy and ecological materials
– Harmonization of space
All this to get a house with simple and harmonical lines, healthy and with energy saving criteria.
Photography courtesy of Dezain Architects
Visit Dezain Architects- by Matt Watts