Omihachiman House by Alts Design Office
Architects Sumiou Mizumoto and Yoshitaka Kuga of Alts Design Office designed a traditionaly minimalistic house located in Otsu, Japan.
Description by Alts Design Office
First of all, we returned to innate house a human lived in, and we tried to reproduce the space in modern way.
Dividing the space into small spaces-divided and we connect the space and space we have finely divided by stairwell and small aperture.
Not dividing spaces, but you are related to lightly each other, besides family can have their own places. Just as if, we make our own spaces at cave.
Having own space, feeling others existence, looking out over the each spaces, but you can’t seize overview. Despite small area, you feel wide space.
Feeling vaguely spread of space, feeling vaguely whiff of each other… This ambiguity “vague feeling” is reason why this house make you comfortable.
Products You May Like
- G2-House by Architect Show
- Sandaosa House by Hearth Architects
- JI-House by Craft
- Belle Home by Fanfare Co.
- Tarumi House by Fujihara Architects
- House Jun by Ichiro Tanaka
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- House in Muko by Fujiwaramuro Architects
- Adorable House by FORM / Kouichi Kimura Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs