Rauch Residence by BAAN design
Addition and remodel of 1950’s Roman brick rambler located in the city of Seattle, Washington.
Description by BAAN design
The scope for this project includes the reconstruction and remodel of the existing home and a first floor addition of a kitchen, family room and deck area above a new daylight basement with a master bedroom suite. The original brick rambler was built in the 1950’s with territorial views of the neighborhood and Puget Sound beyond. The owners have three young boys and their with was to add additional family, living and sleeping areas, create better access to the rear yard from both upper and lower floors, maximize territorial views and at the same time bring light into the existing portion of the house.
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton
- Cozy Home by Ruetemple
- Loft in San Diego by Hawkins + Hawkins Architects
- Cabin Norderhov by Atelier Oslo