Shimmon Residence by Swatt | Miers Architects
The Shimmon Residence is a dramatic transformation of an existing Los Altos Hills mountaintop house by Emeryville, California – based Swatt | Miers Architects.
Description by Swatt | Miers Architects
Elegantly perched atop a Los Altos Hills mountaintop, the Shimmon Residence represents a dramatic transformation of a home plagued by several incongruous renovations over the decades. The striking new design completely unifies the home with improved planning, architectural detailing and sophisticated new materials. The home also embraces its setting with a stunning landscaping design and a glass tile infinity-edge pool that draws upon the magnificent views.
Products You May Like
- Vivienda Tres Torres by Pablo Peyra
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- JI-House by Craft
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP