Villa Ronde by Ciel Rouge Creation
Located on Japanese coast, this contemporary residence was designed by French architecture firm Ciel Rouge Creation.
Description by Ciel Rouge Creation
By the japanese coast, this building includes a private museum, a guest house and a resort. It is thought as a wide free organic space in which rooms can be closed or in continuity to each other around a patio. The round shape is the best to cover the beautiful view around as well as to resist and glide in the strong typhoon winds.
The building itself seems to grow from an hill in which air system circulate to ventilate permanently the house. Everything is thought for the best thermic natural ratio with a double facade for protecting from winds and sun, as well as the roof is covered by 30cm of earth including a watering system.
The building takes the same color from the rocks as it was emerging in the green. Inside it is thought as all the rooms are connecting with each others and making like a huge gallery or a wandering house. Windows looks like holes used to focus the important points of the landscape and to keep the space privacy
Products You May Like
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- JI-House by Craft
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Sala Ayutthaya Hotel by Onion
- Chevy Chase Home by Meditch Murphey Architects