Stone Creek Camp by Andersson Wise Architects
Contemporary retreat designed by Andersson Wise Architects situated in Bigfork, Montana, offering amazing Flathead lake view.
Description by Andersson Wise Architects
Stone Creek Camp is situated on the flanks of a long hill, leading visitors into a gradual discovery of the site. Two gatehouse buildings announce claim to the property; a pebble and earth path leads down the hill to the master house, lodge, guest house, and boat dock.
Products You May Like
- Empty Nest by Carnemark Design + Build
- Retreat in Oisterwijk by Ina Matt
- Efjord Retreat by Stinessen Arkitektur
- Lake Minnetonka Retreat by Snow Kreilich Architects
- Skýli Cabin by Utopia
- Malangen Retreat by Snorre Stinessen
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Retreat in Hälleviksstrand by Decorate
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs