Stone Creek Camp by Andersson Wise Architects
Contemporary retreat designed by Andersson Wise Architects situated in Bigfork, Montana, offering amazing Flathead lake view.
Description by Andersson Wise Architects
Stone Creek Camp is situated on the flanks of a long hill, leading visitors into a gradual discovery of the site. Two gatehouse buildings announce claim to the property; a pebble and earth path leads down the hill to the master house, lodge, guest house, and boat dock.
Products You May Like
- Troll Hus by Mork Ulnes Architects
- Retreat in the Sahyadris by Khosla Associates
- Coastal Pavilions by Liminal Studio
- The Bunker by Miller-Roodell Architects
- Vivienda Tres Torres by Pablo Peyra
- River Ranch by Michael Hsu Office of Architecture
- L House by Dellekamp Arquitectos
- Empty Nest by Carnemark Design + Build
- Retreat in Oisterwijk by Ina Matt
- Efjord Retreat by Stinessen Arkitektur