Casa Gomez by Sostudio / Sergio Orduña Architects
Luxurious futuristic waterfront residence designed by Sergio Orduña Architects (Sostudio) situated in the residential area of Puerto Cancun, Mexico.
Description by Sergio Orduña Architects
The project “Casa Gòmez” was developed and built by SOSTUDIO between 2011 and 2012 in the residential area at the Puerto Cancun development. By an approach to the deconstructive architecture, the design is organized by combining interior and exterior areas as a single space through big hidable windows, thus favouring the main views to the canal and the hotel zone of Cancun. The choosing of materials and textures was key to create unusual environments of marked avant-garde tendency, combining the balance among the apparent concrete walls, granite and wood floors, big windows and the glass and alluminum covers, besides specific Bisazza mosaic accents. Artwork, sculptures and custom design elements were always considered crucial into the design concept, as the ultimate and most effective complement for architecture to achieve the capacity of transmitting emotions. Carefully selected by SOSTUDIO and the clients, every artist and designer involved was commissioned to create specific pieces for the project. The result shows an intense team work and the freedom given to SOSTUDIO by the clients to seek an innovative expression.
Products You May Like
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Modern Ranch by Poet Interiors
- Wooden Interior by Coblonal Arquitectura
- Casa V. by DOSIS