Balcony House by A-Cero
Stunning futuristic single family property designed by A-Cero located in a natural environment 14km from downtown Madrid, Spain.
Description by A-cero
This single family house has an area of 952 m2 arranged on 3 levels and seated on an independent plot of 2000 m2 with a prime location in a natural environment, and only 14km from the city center.
This design is a reflection of its exterior architecture. It harnesses the breadth of open spaces and the double heights with wooden structures that wrap the stays. This spaciousness is enhanced by the large amount of natural light that comes from the large windows existing at all levels, both in common and private areas.
The furniture of the living room, like the kitchen, has been designed and built personalized for the customer, with high quality finishes. LED lighting is the protagonist in the interior, marking the architecture and creating lines that frame the spaces.
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Modern Ranch by Poet Interiors
- Wooden Interior by Coblonal Arquitectura
- Casa V. by DOSIS
- Olive House by LOG-URBIS
- White House by In2