House P by Anna Philipp
House Philipp by designed by Anna Philipp in 2005 is situated on a small mountain ridge in Southern Germany with a view to the north.
Description by Anna Philipp
The cube of the main house was completely glazed with frameless windows. This way the residents enjoy both the sun and the 80-kilometres distant view. There is a cube placed in this glass box as a key element, completely panelled with Elm Wood. It contains both the kitchen and staircase and at the same time it forms the static backbone for the attic placed on it. Only few materials as the light gray natural stone, elm or oak wood, and smooth white plaster surfaces determine the ascetic architecture. Purism, which even shows in the landscape gardening.
Products You May Like
- Vivienda Tres Torres by Pablo Peyra
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Modern Ranch by Poet Interiors
- Wooden Interior by Coblonal Arquitectura