Bridgehampton Residence by Gluckman Mayner Architects
Modern 4,400-square-foot residence designed in 2010 by Gluckman Mayner Architects located in East Hampton, New York, United States.
Description by Gluckman Mayner Architects
This 4,400-square-foot residence assembles a clear and logical series of spaces on two floors, linked by an axial corridor and stair lined with a translucent channel glass wall. The ground floor includes Entry, Kitchen, Dining and Living, as well as a Guest Bedroom. The main living space features floor-to-ceiling glazing with views to the exterior, and an oak ceiling that rises from the Dining area to create a double-height space, illuminated by a skylight above the fireplace, in the Living area. The upper level includes Master Bedroom with Study and two additional Bedrooms, with a stepped deck that affords views of the pool and terrace at the rear of the property and leads to an upper rooftop sundeck. The exterior cladding, a distinctive Alaskan yellow cedar siding, is complemented by mahogany for the decks.
Products You May Like
- Vivienda Tres Torres by Pablo Peyra
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- JI-House by Craft
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP