Sessa Residence by Jones, Partners: Architecture
This modern cliffhanger dwelling situated in Los Angeles, California, was redesigned in 2012 by Jones, Partners: Architecture.
Description by Jones, Partners: Architecture
SITE: Steeply sloping graded sidehill lot off private cul-de-sac in Nichols Canyon.
PROGRAM: Remodel and rehab of existing 1961 contractor-designed cliffhanger dwelling, to highlight the disciplinary logic and formal rigor implicit in the original unschooled effort, including shoring and leveling of the woefully sagging structure, cleaning out of inappropriate architectural clutter and provision of new continuous glazing, roof and yard areas.
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Modern Ranch by Poet Interiors
- Wooden Interior by Coblonal Arquitectura
- Casa V. by DOSIS
- Olive House by LOG-URBIS
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton