Sessa Residence by Jones, Partners: Architecture
This modern cliffhanger dwelling situated in Los Angeles, California, was redesigned in 2012 by Jones, Partners: Architecture.
Description by Jones, Partners: Architecture
SITE: Steeply sloping graded sidehill lot off private cul-de-sac in Nichols Canyon.
PROGRAM: Remodel and rehab of existing 1961 contractor-designed cliffhanger dwelling, to highlight the disciplinary logic and formal rigor implicit in the original unschooled effort, including shoring and leveling of the woefully sagging structure, cleaning out of inappropriate architectural clutter and provision of new continuous glazing, roof and yard areas.
Products You May Like
- JI-House by Craft
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Modern Ranch by Poet Interiors
- Wooden Interior by Coblonal Arquitectura