Box House by 1:1 arquitetura:design
Small modern residence designed in 2013 by 1:1 arquitetura:design located in Brazil’s capital of Brasilia.
Description by 1:1 arquitetura:design
Box house is a conceptual project that experiments with a new way to occupation of the space and form.
It was born under the concept of pool house; which contains two bedrooms, a social bathroom, a small service area and a gourmet place. Worked less than 65 square meters (700 square feet).
The volume was created as a concrete box, with enough personality, the entries of the box are marked with a rusty steel form, inside the building we have try to use a very fun mix of textures, colors and Brazilian design furniture with the firms of Marcus Ferreira, Paulo Alves, Aristeu Pires, and another big names. The owner of the house is a young professional, single and ready to begin life with a lot of style.
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton
- Cozy Home by Ruetemple
- Loft in San Diego by Hawkins + Hawkins Architects
- Cabin Norderhov by Atelier Oslo
- House Hohlen by Jochen Specht
- Le 205 by Atelier Moderno