Casa G by Carola Vannini Architecture
This beautiful historic apartment situated in Roma, Italy has been recently restyled by Carola Vannini Architecture.
Description by Carola Vannini Architecture
In the neighborhood of Trastevere this apartment has been restyled while preserving the main existing walls distribution.
Even thought the ancient structural walls have been maintained as they were, the final look has been completely changed thanks to a different use of functional areas, materials and colors.
The kitchen has been moved into the large day area that also includes both dining and tv spaces.
The use of a white oak parquet in the entire apartment has created a continuity in lightening the different rooms while suggesting a very warm feeling.
A deep study of the lighting design has also helped to emphasise the architectural and furniture volumes.
The concrete white kitchen table has a recessed led light underneath it, that makes it look suspended above the floor.
Back lit plexiglass panels that hide large storage spaces contribute to create wide and light perspectives.
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton
- Cozy Home by Ruetemple
- Loft in San Diego by Hawkins + Hawkins Architects
- Cabin Norderhov by Atelier Oslo