Row House by Delson or Sherman Architects
Delson or Sherman Architects completely remodelled a row house located in Prospect Heights, Brooklyn, New York.
Description by Delson or Sherman Architects
When we found this house, it was an uninhabitable kennel. But even before its fall, it suffered from common row-house ailments: dark in the middle and spatially flat. Carving out the center of the house solved both problems. Now, a long slot of skylight spills daylight into the double-height dining room, about which the rooms on both floors are arrayed. To disperse the light, one bedroom wall is translucent; the other, open shelves. A two-story storage tower wrapped in copper defines the foyer.
Photography by Hulya Kolabas
Products You May Like
- JI-House by Craft
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton