Brighton House by InForm
Designed by InForm, this five-bedroom private residence is located in Melbourne’s bayside suburb of Brighton.
Description by InForm
This five-bedroom family home, custom designed in collaboration with our clients, is located in the Bayside suburb of Brighton.
The central circulation spine, full height glazing, double height internal voids and deep rear loggia are features of the Quad concept. The floor plan maximises the width of the house, thereby maximising the depth of the north facing rear garden and pool enclosure.
Unique to this project is the side access to a double height entry hall and stairwell, as well as the integration of a Poliform kitchen. Beautifully orientated, the kitchen and living spaces enjoy northern aspects to the garden and pool, as does the master bedroom on the upper level, while the meals area relates to an eastern courtyard capturing the morning sun.
The material palette is sophisticated and timeless, including stained western red cedar and natural cement render with contrasting crisp white fascias and soffits. Internally stained oak and dark carpet floors offset white walls, creating a classic backdrop to feature joinery items.
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton
- Cozy Home by Ruetemple