Regent Street Warehouse by Techne Architects
Techne Architects turned a warehouse situated in Melbourne, Australia into an amazing spacious apartment.
Description by Techne Architects
This three level conversion aims to promote the open nature of the subdivided warehouse space. The new architectural components attempt to recede within the shell and the subdued palette has been chosen to highlight the original elements of the building, including steel windows, structure, staircases and trusses. The use of partitions has been kept to a minimum to promote connection and interaction as well as allow daylight and airflow to stream throughout the open living areas.
Products You May Like
- Loft by MVA Interieur Architecture
- Manhattan Loft by INRE
- Loft in London by David Phillips
- Loft in Russia by Andrei Popov
- Chicago Loft by KC Architects
- McAlpin Loft by Ryan Duebber Architect
- Toy Factory Loft Penthouse
- Home 13 by i29 Interior Architects
- Home in Brooklyn by Bold New York Design
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli