Regent Street Warehouse by Techne Architects
Techne Architects turned a warehouse situated in Melbourne, Australia into an amazing spacious apartment.
Description by Techne Architects
This three level conversion aims to promote the open nature of the subdivided warehouse space. The new architectural components attempt to recede within the shell and the subdued palette has been chosen to highlight the original elements of the building, including steel windows, structure, staircases and trusses. The use of partitions has been kept to a minimum to promote connection and interaction as well as allow daylight and airflow to stream throughout the open living areas.
- Noho Loft by Motiani Design
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Loft in Zurich by Arcs Architekten
- Loft Sixty-Four by Eva Architects
- Home in Palermo by Studio Didea
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- Loft Panzerhalle by Smartvoll
- Loft F5.04 by SMLXL Studio
- Loft Apartment by Objectum Studio
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design