Regent Street Warehouse by Techne Architects
Techne Architects turned a warehouse situated in Melbourne, Australia into an amazing spacious apartment.
Description by Techne Architects
This three level conversion aims to promote the open nature of the subdivided warehouse space. The new architectural components attempt to recede within the shell and the subdued palette has been chosen to highlight the original elements of the building, including steel windows, structure, staircases and trusses. The use of partitions has been kept to a minimum to promote connection and interaction as well as allow daylight and airflow to stream throughout the open living areas.
- Loft in Poland by Fabryka Wnętrz
- Brewery Loft by Whitaker Construction
- Loft in Paris by Jonathan Stene
- Loft N by Nomade Architettura Interior Design
- Desert Loft in Kiev by YoDezeen
- Loft in Paris by Batiik Studio
- Lofthouse 1 by Marc Koehler Architects
- Loft MDP by FFWD Arquitectes
- South Park Home by Melissa Winn Interiors
- Loft in Montreal by Manon Bélanger