Regent Street Warehouse by Techne Architects
Techne Architects turned a warehouse situated in Melbourne, Australia into an amazing spacious apartment.
Description by Techne Architects
This three level conversion aims to promote the open nature of the subdivided warehouse space. The new architectural components attempt to recede within the shell and the subdued palette has been chosen to highlight the original elements of the building, including steel windows, structure, staircases and trusses. The use of partitions has been kept to a minimum to promote connection and interaction as well as allow daylight and airflow to stream throughout the open living areas.
Products You May Like
- Loft 44 by CASAdesign Interiores
- Denver Loft Style Living by Robeson Design
- Loft in Pesaro by Plus Ultra Studio
- Loft T23 by Alberto Fraterrigo-Garofalo
- Beacon Factory Loft by Grisoro Designs
- Al Apartment by Archiplanstudio
- Historic Loft by Raad Studio
- Loft by MVA Interieur Architecture
- Manhattan Loft by INRE
- Loft in London by David Phillips