Regent Street Warehouse by Techne Architects
Techne Architects turned a warehouse situated in Melbourne, Australia into an amazing spacious apartment.
Description by Techne Architects
This three level conversion aims to promote the open nature of the subdivided warehouse space. The new architectural components attempt to recede within the shell and the subdued palette has been chosen to highlight the original elements of the building, including steel windows, structure, staircases and trusses. The use of partitions has been kept to a minimum to promote connection and interaction as well as allow daylight and airflow to stream throughout the open living areas.
Products You May Like
- Soft Loft by Line Architects
- Casa Cialdini by Stefania Micotti
- Apartment in New York by Interior Marketing Group
- Loft in Italy by IDEeA Interior Design e Architettura
- Inspiring Home in Bari by Davide Tarricone
- Loft in New York by Oda New York
- Loft by Shenzhen Super Normal Interior Design
- Vivienda Tres Torres by Pablo Peyra
- Shoreditch Loft by Day True
- Industrial Apartment by SHOKO.design