Summer House by Jarmund / Vigsnaes
Designed by Jarmund / Vigsnæs AS Architects, this summer retreat divided into five separate houses is situated on the northern tip of Sjælland, Denmark.
Description by Jarmund / Vigsnaes
The site is located in a beautiful but windy summerhouse village on the northern tip of Sjælland, Denmark. The program is divided between five separate houses. The circulation area is the outdoors. The houses are laid out in a star shape, in order to provide different outdoor spaces where shelter from the wind always can be found.The ridge and cornice of the houses are on the same height, while the width and length vary. This gives the roofs different angles, making a playful composition in relation to the surrounding summer houses. The inner courtyard is clad with a darker stone on the floor and walls to store heat from the day throughout the evening.
Products You May Like
- Refugium Betzenstein by Bio-Design-Ferienwohnung
- Troll Hus by Mork Ulnes Architects
- Retreat in the Sahyadris by Khosla Associates
- Coastal Pavilions by Liminal Studio
- The Bunker by Miller-Roodell Architects
- Vivienda Tres Torres by Pablo Peyra
- River Ranch by Michael Hsu Office of Architecture
- L House by Dellekamp Arquitectos
- Empty Nest by Carnemark Design + Build
- Retreat in Oisterwijk by Ina Matt