Summer House by Jarmund / Vigsnaes
Designed by Jarmund / Vigsnæs AS Architects, this summer retreat divided into five separate houses is situated on the northern tip of Sjælland, Denmark.
Description by Jarmund / Vigsnaes
The site is located in a beautiful but windy summerhouse village on the northern tip of Sjælland, Denmark. The program is divided between five separate houses. The circulation area is the outdoors. The houses are laid out in a star shape, in order to provide different outdoor spaces where shelter from the wind always can be found.The ridge and cornice of the houses are on the same height, while the width and length vary. This gives the roofs different angles, making a playful composition in relation to the surrounding summer houses. The inner courtyard is clad with a darker stone on the floor and walls to store heat from the day throughout the evening.
- Retreat in Hälleviksstrand by Decorate
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Retreat in Sweden by Bjurfors Home
- Summer House by Anttinen Oiva Architects
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Summer Retreat by Mindful Designs
- Retreat in Paluzza by Ceschia & Mentil
- Lundnäs House by Delin Arkitektkontor