Summer House by Jarmund / Vigsnaes
Designed by Jarmund / Vigsnæs AS Architects, this summer retreat divided into five separate houses is situated on the northern tip of Sjælland, Denmark.
Description by Jarmund / Vigsnaes
The site is located in a beautiful but windy summerhouse village on the northern tip of Sjælland, Denmark. The program is divided between five separate houses. The circulation area is the outdoors. The houses are laid out in a star shape, in order to provide different outdoor spaces where shelter from the wind always can be found.The ridge and cornice of the houses are on the same height, while the width and length vary. This gives the roofs different angles, making a playful composition in relation to the surrounding summer houses. The inner courtyard is clad with a darker stone on the floor and walls to store heat from the day throughout the evening.
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Summer Retreat by Mindful Designs
- Retreat in Paluzza by Ceschia & Mentil
- Lundnäs House by Delin Arkitektkontor
- Lone Madrone Retreat by Heliotrope Architects
- Firefly by Unique Home Stays
- Zilvar House by ASGK Design
- Cone House by Trigueiros Architecture
- Trend Summer House by Skanlux
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building