45 Faber Park by ONG&ONG
This modern two-storey single family residence designed by ONG&ONG is situated in Singapore.
Description by ONG&ONG
The most attention-grabbing detail of this project is the dark grey metal cladding used generously on the external facade, which oozes with modern, edgy vibes. To complement the edginess, plenty of natural materials such as timber-teak and teak strips were used liberally throughout the whole house.A colossal, spiral staircase greets one in the immaculate interior, commanding a strong visual axis. This forms the focal point of the entire house. In line with the eco-theme, a skylight was constructed at the basement, which enables natural sunlight to stream in.The client requested for as much greenery as possible, hence, much of the landscape was left untouched except for a big lap pool with timber slabs on the sides functioning as the sun deck.
Products You May Like
- Vivienda Tres Torres by Pablo Peyra
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- JI-House by Craft
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- White House by In2