Canopy House by Bower Architecture
This single storey extension to an existing weatherboard house located in Elsternwick, Melbourne was designed by Bower Architecture.
Description by Bower Architecture
A single storey extension to an existing weatherboard house located in Elsternwick Melbourne, which allows a generous north facing living space to open up at the rear. Bedrooms and bathrooms are located in the front (existing) portion of the house and an intimate transition space clearly defines the separation between old and new. The rear living spaces features 4m high ceilings and expansive areas of glass sliding doors and louvres for natural ventilation. A large external canopy provides weather protection to the indoor and outdoor living areas resulting in a contemporary addition which harmoniously sits alongside the roof form of the existing house.
- House in Albert Park Village by Kirsty Ristevski
- Dorman House by Austin Maynard Architects
- South Yarra Residence by Urban Angles
- Rye Residence by Urban Angles
- The Nelson by Dale Alcock Homes
- 1940s Remodel by Nic Owen Architects
- Writer’s House by Branch Studio Architects
- Contemporary House by R.Z.Owens Constructions
- Peninsula Residence by SJB
- Piara Waters House by 101 Residential