Canopy House by Bower Architecture
This single storey extension to an existing weatherboard house located in Elsternwick, Melbourne was designed by Bower Architecture.
Description by Bower Architecture
A single storey extension to an existing weatherboard house located in Elsternwick Melbourne, which allows a generous north facing living space to open up at the rear. Bedrooms and bathrooms are located in the front (existing) portion of the house and an intimate transition space clearly defines the separation between old and new. The rear living spaces features 4m high ceilings and expansive areas of glass sliding doors and louvres for natural ventilation. A large external canopy provides weather protection to the indoor and outdoor living areas resulting in a contemporary addition which harmoniously sits alongside the roof form of the existing house.
Products You May Like
- The Twin View by The Rural Building Company
- Ivanhoe Extension by Modscape
- K Residence by TCR Design Group
- Coastal Pavilions by Liminal Studio
- House in Cottesloe by Nexus Homes Group
- Modern House in Melbourne by Aspect 11
- Abstract House by Matt Gibson Architecture + Design
- House in Melbourne by Austin Maynard Architects
- Boneo Country House by John Wardle Architects
- Hide House by Mani Architecture