Canopy House by Bower Architecture
This single storey extension to an existing weatherboard house located in Elsternwick, Melbourne was designed by Bower Architecture.
Description by Bower Architecture
A single storey extension to an existing weatherboard house located in Elsternwick Melbourne, which allows a generous north facing living space to open up at the rear. Bedrooms and bathrooms are located in the front (existing) portion of the house and an intimate transition space clearly defines the separation between old and new. The rear living spaces features 4m high ceilings and expansive areas of glass sliding doors and louvres for natural ventilation. A large external canopy provides weather protection to the indoor and outdoor living areas resulting in a contemporary addition which harmoniously sits alongside the roof form of the existing house.
- Capitol Avenue Residence by Aspect 11
- House in Avalon Beach by ArchiBlox
- Surry Hills Apartment by Josephine Hurley Architecture
- Northcote Home by Pleysier Perkins
- Clyde North House by Carlisle Homes
- Riverview House by Nobbs Radford Architects
- House in Mernda by Carlisle Homes
- House in Melbourne by Bagnato Architects
- Lahinch House by Lachlan Shepherd Architects
- Residence in Fitzroy by Architects EAT