Canopy House by Bower Architecture
This single storey extension to an existing weatherboard house located in Elsternwick, Melbourne was designed by Bower Architecture.
Description by Bower Architecture
A single storey extension to an existing weatherboard house located in Elsternwick Melbourne, which allows a generous north facing living space to open up at the rear. Bedrooms and bathrooms are located in the front (existing) portion of the house and an intimate transition space clearly defines the separation between old and new. The rear living spaces features 4m high ceilings and expansive areas of glass sliding doors and louvres for natural ventilation. A large external canopy provides weather protection to the indoor and outdoor living areas resulting in a contemporary addition which harmoniously sits alongside the roof form of the existing house.
Products You May Like
- Clovelly Glow by H Interior Design
- The Manta by WA Country Builders
- Iron Maiden House by CplusC
- Kiah House by Austin Maynard Architects
- Oceanfront House by Austin Maynard Architects
- House Elysium by Architect Prineas
- House in Sydney by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- House Lean-2 by Ben Callery Architects
- House in Franklinford by Modscape
- House in Sydney by Victoria Waters Design