Canopy House by Bower Architecture
This single storey extension to an existing weatherboard house located in Elsternwick, Melbourne was designed by Bower Architecture.
Description by Bower Architecture
A single storey extension to an existing weatherboard house located in Elsternwick Melbourne, which allows a generous north facing living space to open up at the rear. Bedrooms and bathrooms are located in the front (existing) portion of the house and an intimate transition space clearly defines the separation between old and new. The rear living spaces features 4m high ceilings and expansive areas of glass sliding doors and louvres for natural ventilation. A large external canopy provides weather protection to the indoor and outdoor living areas resulting in a contemporary addition which harmoniously sits alongside the roof form of the existing house.
- House in Ascot Vale by FGR Architects
- True Blue Terrace by Nexus Design
- Plane Tree House by Nexus Design
- Beyond House by Ben Callery Architects
- Mont Albert B&W House by Ben Callery Architects
- The Terrace by Winwood Mckenzie Architecture
- The Treehouse Executive by New Level
- Jigsaw House by McMahon and Nerlich
- Northcote Solar Home by Green Sheep Collective
- Malvern House by Dan Webster Architecture