45° House by TSC Architects
Situated in Aichi, Japan, this modern single family residence was designed in 2014 by TSC Architects.
Description by TSC Architects
A site is long and slender from east and west.
And two houses are located in the south of a site.
Much light is taken by setting back interior space on the north side.
A big wall on the south has the function to protect privacy, and a function as a light reflector.
Space spreads out by inclining the wall 45 degrees for the vertical plane planarly, and wind and eyes pass it.
- Swissotel Nankai by Design Studio Crow
- NT House by Baqueratta
- Villa 921 by harunatsu-arch
- Minimalist House by Tukurito Architects
- Outsu House by Alts Design Office
- Narrow House by Earnest Architects
- House K by Yoshitaka Uchino & YDS Architects
- Modern House by Fujiki Architectural Design Studio
- Shell House by Artechnic
- FLAT40 by Keisuke Kawaguchi + K2-Design