45° House by TSC Architects
Situated in Aichi, Japan, this modern single family residence was designed in 2014 by TSC Architects.
Description by TSC Architects
A site is long and slender from east and west.
And two houses are located in the south of a site.
Much light is taken by setting back interior space on the north side.
A big wall on the south has the function to protect privacy, and a function as a light reflector.
Space spreads out by inclining the wall 45 degrees for the vertical plane planarly, and wind and eyes pass it.
Products You May Like
- JI-House by Craft
- Belle Home by Fanfare Co.
- Tarumi House by Fujihara Architects
- House Jun by Ichiro Tanaka
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- House in Muko by Fujiwaramuro Architects
- Adorable House by FORM / Kouichi Kimura Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in Itoshima by Teto Architects
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design