45° House by TSC Architects
Situated in Aichi, Japan, this modern single family residence was designed in 2014 by TSC Architects.
Description by TSC Architects
A site is long and slender from east and west.
And two houses are located in the south of a site.
Much light is taken by setting back interior space on the north side.
A big wall on the south has the function to protect privacy, and a function as a light reflector.
Space spreads out by inclining the wall 45 degrees for the vertical plane planarly, and wind and eyes pass it.
Products You May Like
- XIV Toba Bettei by Nikken
- Modern House by seki.design
- Water Glass Villa by M-Architects
- House in Japan by Hiraoka Architects
- Ishibehigashi House by Alts Design Office
- Vivienda Tres Torres by Pablo Peyra
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- G2-House by Architect Show
- Sandaosa House by Hearth Architects
- JI-House by Craft