Beach House by Auhaus Architecture
Tiny beach shack designed by Auhaus Architecture located in Barwon Heads, Victoria, Australia.
Description by Auhaus Architecture
An extensive renovation of a tiny weatherboard beach shack in Barwon Heads. The new house was to act as a semi-permanent residence and a holiday house for extended family. The renovation transforms the main house and adds a new guest pavilion, linked by a timber deck. Light and space are amplified within the original floor area by exaggerating the height of the gabled roof form and opening up the interiors with cathedral ceilings. Ancient tea trees surrounding the deck create a sculptural focal point for both pavilions and act in counterpoint to the strong geometry of the house.
Products You May Like
- Bathroom Faucets You'll Love
- Cove House by Justin Humphrey
- Malcolm Home by Big House Little House
- Trigg Beach House by David Wilkes Design
- Como 3 by Refined Edge Homes
- The Shed by Alida and Miller
- Northbridge House by Blake Studios
- Longtail House by OBM International
- Riviera 65 by Metricon
- Magnolia Soul by Green Sheep Collective