Beach House by Auhaus Architecture
Tiny beach shack designed by Auhaus Architecture located in Barwon Heads, Victoria, Australia.
Description by Auhaus Architecture
An extensive renovation of a tiny weatherboard beach shack in Barwon Heads. The new house was to act as a semi-permanent residence and a holiday house for extended family. The renovation transforms the main house and adds a new guest pavilion, linked by a timber deck. Light and space are amplified within the original floor area by exaggerating the height of the gabled roof form and opening up the interiors with cathedral ceilings. Ancient tea trees surrounding the deck create a sculptural focal point for both pavilions and act in counterpoint to the strong geometry of the house.
Products You May Like
- Clovelly Glow by H Interior Design
- The Manta by WA Country Builders
- Iron Maiden House by CplusC
- Kiah House by Austin Maynard Architects
- Oceanfront House by Austin Maynard Architects
- House Elysium by Architect Prineas
- House in Sydney by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- House Lean-2 by Ben Callery Architects
- House in Franklinford by Modscape
- House in Sydney by Victoria Waters Design