Beach House by Auhaus Architecture
Tiny beach shack designed by Auhaus Architecture located in Barwon Heads, Victoria, Australia.
Description by Auhaus Architecture
An extensive renovation of a tiny weatherboard beach shack in Barwon Heads. The new house was to act as a semi-permanent residence and a holiday house for extended family. The renovation transforms the main house and adds a new guest pavilion, linked by a timber deck. Light and space are amplified within the original floor area by exaggerating the height of the gabled roof form and opening up the interiors with cathedral ceilings. Ancient tea trees surrounding the deck create a sculptural focal point for both pavilions and act in counterpoint to the strong geometry of the house.
- Bulimba Residence by Kieron Gait Architects
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Home in Eltham North by Crib Creative
- Home in Mutiny Bay by Hoedemaker Pfeiffer
- House in Albert Park Village by Kirsty Ristevski
- Villa Palmier by Atmosphère d'Ailleurs
- Dorman House by Austin Maynard Architects
- Retreat in Sweden by Bjurfors Home
- South Yarra Residence by Urban Angles
- Rye Residence by Urban Angles