Beach House by Auhaus Architecture
Tiny beach shack designed by Auhaus Architecture located in Barwon Heads, Victoria, Australia.
Description by Auhaus Architecture
An extensive renovation of a tiny weatherboard beach shack in Barwon Heads. The new house was to act as a semi-permanent residence and a holiday house for extended family. The renovation transforms the main house and adds a new guest pavilion, linked by a timber deck. Light and space are amplified within the original floor area by exaggerating the height of the gabled roof form and opening up the interiors with cathedral ceilings. Ancient tea trees surrounding the deck create a sculptural focal point for both pavilions and act in counterpoint to the strong geometry of the house.
- Elliot Road Home by Klopper and Davis Architects
- Retreat in Hälleviksstrand by Decorate
- Bondi Apartment by Trend Constructions
- Cereal Abode by Pilbrow and Partners
- Contemporary House by Mr Home Staging & Design
- Highett House by JFKDESiGN
- Maroubra House by BJB Architects
- Contemporary House by Carrera by Design
- Bougainvillea Row House by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Trail House by Zen Architects