Beach House by Auhaus Architecture
Tiny beach shack designed by Auhaus Architecture located in Barwon Heads, Victoria, Australia.
Description by Auhaus Architecture
An extensive renovation of a tiny weatherboard beach shack in Barwon Heads. The new house was to act as a semi-permanent residence and a holiday house for extended family. The renovation transforms the main house and adds a new guest pavilion, linked by a timber deck. Light and space are amplified within the original floor area by exaggerating the height of the gabled roof form and opening up the interiors with cathedral ceilings. Ancient tea trees surrounding the deck create a sculptural focal point for both pavilions and act in counterpoint to the strong geometry of the house.
- Skýli Cabin by Utopia
- Malangen Retreat by Snorre Stinessen
- House in Ascot Vale by FGR Architects
- Casa Driessen by Antonio Altarriba Comes
- True Blue Terrace by Nexus Design
- Seashell Beach Villa by OBM International
- Plane Tree House by Nexus Design
- Beyond House by Ben Callery Architects
- Mont Albert B&W House by Ben Callery Architects
- The Terrace by Winwood Mckenzie Architecture