Derby House by Daniel Lomma Design
Designed by Daniel Lomma Design, this contemporary two-storey single family residence is situated in Derby, Western Australia.
Description by Daniel Lomma Design
Structured, cool, limited palette, designed to imbue the sense of a luxury coastal lifestyle. Large living spaces flow into warm and modern outdoor areas. A modern colour scheme allows for the owner to introduce personal style.
- Crisp House by Robert Nichol & Sons
- Merilyn House by The Little Brick Studio
- House in Chiswick by BASE
- Kingsville Remodel by Richard King Design
- Princes Hill Residence by Christopher Elliott Design
- Ivanhoe House by Kavellaris Urban Design
- Courtyard House by David Edelman Architects
- Lagoon House by Robin Payne
- Penthouse in Sydney by Stukel Stone
- DRF Residence by MIM Design