Derby House by Daniel Lomma Design
Designed by Daniel Lomma Design, this contemporary two-storey single family residence is situated in Derby, Western Australia.
Description by Daniel Lomma Design
Structured, cool, limited palette, designed to imbue the sense of a luxury coastal lifestyle. Large living spaces flow into warm and modern outdoor areas. A modern colour scheme allows for the owner to introduce personal style.
- Capitol Avenue Residence by Aspect 11
- House in Avalon Beach by ArchiBlox
- Surry Hills Apartment by Josephine Hurley Architecture
- Northcote Home by Pleysier Perkins
- Clyde North House by Carlisle Homes
- Riverview House by Nobbs Radford Architects
- House in Mernda by Carlisle Homes
- House in Melbourne by Bagnato Architects
- Lahinch House by Lachlan Shepherd Architects
- Residence in Fitzroy by Architects EAT